Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One dude I would never miss with and would really like to see in person is Bastista. Any B fans in the house :rock
batista.jpg
Just crazy trap and shoulder development... :banghead
I hate him but he is built like a mother. :lol That has to be roids.

Really WOW, he really doesn't look like he does, then I would say he's 6'6 :lol

He's pretty lean and limber for his height.

They sometimes say the wrestlers bigger than he his. I remember WCW billed Big Show at like 7' 8" and over 550lbs when he was in the best shape of his life and when he was fat in WWE he was billed at 7' and barley 500lbs they don't do it nearly as bad now though but my guess is they still prob do it a little

I know this is off subject from wrestling but I do know Matt Hughes former middleweight and welter weight champion of the UFC. I met him a couple years ago and every once in a while we get invited to a party in his hometown of Illionios... I live in Missouri so it's not that far of a drive. We met at down town Saint Louis whenever my wife now today knew a girl friend in college that dated his twin brother. So they came up for her party at a local piano bar that's down by the river front and arch in Saint Louis.

I know many ppl hate him for some reason, especially in the UFC threads here. I think ppl misinterpret him and think he's cocky and ^^^^ but I could not of met a more awesome of a guy in my entire life. Very humble and super nice, even invited me to try some MMA stuff down in Festus Missouri where he opened up his local gym for MMA training.

I lift heavy objects and pose on stage, I'm not a fighter :lol so I respectfully declined since I didn't want my arms twisted every different way around my spinal cord. :lol

matt_hughes.gif

Yeah he doesn't look natural at all and I would have to agree. I'm still going with Cena as my all time fav that is modern wrestling these days.
Cena does have a natural looking build. I don't bodybuild but I do think it looks real and not fake. Being one yourself what do you think of HHH's build? Real or fake?

They sometimes say the wrestlers bigger than he his. I remember WCW billed Big Show at like 7' 8" and over 550lbs when he was in the best shape of his life and when he was fat in WWE he was billed at 7' and barley 500lbs they don't do it nearly as bad now though but my guess is they still prob do it a little

Yea I believe that as well, heck we did that in every sport throughout HS and college so the opposing teams head would be f'd with.

Cena does have a natural looking build. I don't bodybuild but I do think it looks real and not fake. Being one yourself what do you think of HHH's build? Real or fake?

I think triple H is legit, he doesn't have that freak status about his build, once ppl are gianto and mega lean at the same time it's almost impossible to maintain that size with the leaness...

Yeah he doesn't look natural at all and I would have to agree. I'm still going with Cena as my all time fav that is modern wrestling these days.

The thing I like about Cena is that every story I hear about him out side of the ring is always positive, from what I hear he seems cool as hell.
My fav is Edge because I like the bad guys, even if he turned good I'd still be a fan because I liked him a lot when I was young.

6'6? Damn! :lol He is built crazy. And his tats rock. :rock

Yeah he has the sleeves going on. I only say that he would be that tall in order to weigh 240lbs because he really doesn't look much over 210lbs.

That's why I was shocked when my buddy pointed him out as Orton. I was just think that is the guy everyone is talking about in wrestling, at that time I only knew the name... I think one of my friends asked me on text message if I knew who he was one night whenever he was at a club. I responded "a wrestler...?!?!!?" I really didn't know who he was so I expected some like Bastista to be him :lol

Batista is probably a Hulk of a dude in person, he's billed at 6'5" 290lbs

That's awesome that you're cool with Matt Hughes :rock

The thing I like about Cena is that every story I hear about him out side of the ring is always positive, from what I hear he seems cool as hell.
My fav is Edge because I like the bad guys, even if he turned good I'd still be a fan because I liked him a lot when I was young.

Yeah that's awesome whenever you hear nothing but good things about a guy outside of the job or scene. The Marine is one my favs even though my wife thinks it's the stupidest movie in the world. I love whenever he's the security guard and throws that money grubber throw the window :rock

Batista is probably a Hulk of a dude in person, he's billed at 6'5" 290lbs

That's awesome that you're cool with Matt Hughes :rock

When we were at the piano bar and we were all sitting at the same table, I had ppl stop me because they thought I was a MMA fighter and I even got asked if I was Matt Serra

matt%20serra%20ufc%20belt.jpg

I look nothing like this dude BTW :lol

Me below
-->
img_3810.jpg

Yeah he has the sleeves going on. I only say that he would be that tall in order to weigh 240lbs because he really doesn't look much over 210lbs. That's why I was shocked when my buddy pointed him out as Orton. I was just think that is the guy everyone is talking about in wrestling, at that time I only knew the name... I think one of my friends asked me on text message if I knew who he was one night whenever he was at a club. I responded "a wrestler...?!?!!?" I really didn't know who he was so I expected some like Bastista to be him :lol
Damn he must be uber lean. :lol He's doing something right though. :lol

When we were at the piano bar and we were all sitting at the same table, I had ppl stop me because they thought I was a MMA fighter and I even got asked if I was Matt Serra
matt%20serra%20ufc%20belt.jpg
I look nothing like this dude BTW :lol Me below -->
img_3810.jpg
I am a big fan of Serra. :lol He and Hughes hate eachother in real life too! :lol

Damn he must be uber lean. :lol He's doing something right though. :lol

Oh yea he's shape, no doubt, he does a lot of calisthenic work. Nothing really heavy (heavy weights, heavy lifts, etc...), I always see him doing dips and chinups. Tricep extensions, pushups on the smith machine or reverse pushups from underneath the locked smith bar.

I am a big fan of Serra. :lol He and Hughes hate eachother in real life too! :lol

They do indeed :lecture

That's why I didn't get these ppl thinking that Serra even if I was him would be sitting with Matt his brother and a bunch of friends :lol

Ppl are idiots sometimes... :confused:

Back