InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Legolas 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was really excited to preorder him. But at that price? I'm not the biggest Legolas fan and I know that if I get him, it's for the sake of a fellowship collection, not for who he is as a character.

556 is just not a price for that sort of figure.

In retrospect, the price for Legolas and the Ringwraith was expected given the prices for later Inart figures such as Paul Atreides and the Harry Potter figures. I do remember wondering why the Ron figure was going for so much.

Do you think Popcultcha will list Legolas and Nazgul?

They have listed HP line and they are fairly cheaper compare to other resellers especially with %10 discount.

I got up on purpose at 4am to order Legolas and Nazgul Deluxe (with great difficulty given how the site was slow)
I admit that I didn't really take attention about the price because I only wanted to go back to bed, but it's true that it's extremely expensive...
InArt becomes nosense :slap

Made a side by side comparison of the Rivendell arrival cloak. The InArt version looks like it came off an ancient 12" ToyBiz figure...utterly abysmal 'effort'. If junk like that, the Elven sack and Lembas are what made them exclude the Mirkwood gear, I'm going to be bloody annoyed.
20241002_091750.jpg

This figure is absolutely gorgeous and a must for my fellowship display but a big ouch at that price. I’ll definitely have to scale back at 1/6 collecting at this rate.

Back