Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more youth pic.
25syixu.jpg

Damn Nitro... Ur way to hot to be a toy collector......u should definetly give me that Gammy Head!!! :lecture
Where was this at?? Who's Christy whats her face? Oh and congratz....u made it into the highly VIP Tag team list!

Val....ur so cute!!!:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

Last edited:
what a cute "little rookie." Reminds me..I used to have a shirt of a zombie surfing when I was a kid. Hell I wish I knew where the picture of me in it was.

Nice pic Sam! :rock :rock You do look the same! Except for the hair of course. :D

Here's an oldie for me. I was on an exchange in Alabama my sophomore year of college.

I am the white person in the pic.

IMG_2621.jpg

Throw back bb pic...

img_1710.jpg

Dang dude...... You got some ripped quads....... Always the toughest part of the physique to perfect. And impossible to grow without the right genes. I'm always envious of people with great quads/calves because I inherited my mother's chicken legs... :lol

But yeah, I always love admiring great calves. They're my favorite part of the human body I'd say. That and ABS!!!

Great work though Ski..... It's paying off great!!!! :rock

Nice pic Sam! :rock :rock You do look the same! Except for the hair of course. :D

Here's an oldie for me. I was on an exchange in Alabama my sophomore year of college.

IMG_2621.jpg

no gang signs please :lol

Damn Nitro... Ur way to hot to be a toy collector......u should definetly give me that Gammy Head!!! :lecture
Where was this at?? Who's Christy whats her face? Oh and congratz....u made it into the highly VIP Tag team list!

So Toy collectors can`t be hot now?:lol

Dang dude...... You got some ripped quads....... Always the toughest part of the physique to perfect. And impossible to grow without the right genes. I'm always envious of people with great quads/calves because I inherited my mother's chicken legs... :lol

But yeah, I always love admiring great calves. They're my favorite part of the human body I'd say. That and ABS!!!

Great work though Ski..... It's paying off great!!!! :rock

Thanks Chris, definitely is one of the hard parts of the body to get the wheels rolling. I don't think my calves actually started getting wider until I got in my 30's, it's so weird the way things workout that way but I've tried every kind of training on quads, hamstrings and calves in order to get them to grow. I did have defined calves from playing sports during my teen and early 20's but the thickness in them didn't come until later. I just kept working them into submission almost until I couldn't walk some days :lol. Persistence and feeding was the contribution to what success I've put on them.

IMG_2621.jpg
OMG Jen- What a great picture!
You look great... and still do. :rock

So awesome, god I love the 80's there will never be another era like it.
th_23_6_120.gif

Back