Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zombie10.jpg
Another day in the park for zombie killing...
Yeah, you ain't sweating them. You're just waiting for the final showdown with me. :rock

I hate those things! Almost ever guy with a pickup has those on his hitch. I saw some yesterday that were fleshtone with hair. :lol

Yea, i know what you mean. Mostly rednecks have them on their Sierra's or Ram's(i've seen a few people with them here) and are usually made from metal.I hate them too! though, i don't think the ones in the pic i posted are for your car.

Yea, i know what you mean. Mostly rednecks have them on their Sierra's or Ram's(i've seen a few people with them here) and are usually made from metal.I hate them too! though, i don't think the ones in the pic i posted are for your car.

What when was this, V we've moved way beyond this and onto zombies :rock

I've always hated Patrick Roy. But I'm from new jersey. And before you give me ???? about being from new jersey...please note that the toxic avenger is also from new jersey.

I've always hated Patrick Roy. But I'm from new jersey. And before you give me ???? about being from new jersey...please note that the toxic avenger is also from new jersey.

I totally agree!

This is "the man" right here.
Brodeur.jpg

Whoa...I didn't know this was this hockey/wrestling/ufc thread!!! Put some pics of urselves people!!! I wanna see my fellow
freaks!!!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Whoa...I didn't know this was this hockey/wrestling/ufc thread!!! Put some pics of urselves people!!! I wanna see my fellow
freaks!!!!!!!!!:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

How bout both. Here's a pic of Christy Hemme & me from Friday night:
Picture804.jpg

Back