Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be like *standing over him with foot on chest, about to throw down* "it's over Blade......." and then all of sudden right whenever I'm about to bash he's head, Whistler will bust in with a Mack truck and drive me through the warehouse walls and off the cliff while the sun burns me and into the ocean... *Whistler hops out at the last minute, rolling on the gravel* "I hate that guy..." --Whistler
You thought that ???? out! :rotfl :lol I would be the one who beats up Blade and Whister and then Blade escapes and cuts me in half.

I got dis. :D He ain't faced the Morbach zombie yet. :lol

I can Zombie Mo' Bach just chillin' in an infected mall watching DVD's drinking a vault and snacking on a leg :lol

Once me n Ski kill all the Zombie's I'll do what Shaun did to Ed Chain you in the Garage but instead of VG we'll watch movies :lol

:lol That sounds like a disease
ah man doc tells me I got Morbatoaski :lol

love it :rock

:rotfl:rotfl:lol IT DOES :horror

"Yeah I'm afraid we going amputate all your limbs and you'll have to eat applesauce for the rest of your life, here's your prescription, it'll help with the digesting of too much applesauce." --Doc

I can Zombie Mo' Bach just chillin' in an infected mall watching DVD's drinking a vault and snacking on a leg :lol Once me n Ski kill all the Zombie's I'll do what Shaun did to Ed Chain you in the Garage but instead of VG we'll watch movies :lol
:lol Word. Gots my horror dvds and mini fridge with me.

slight back shot with a hat for Cloud.

img_1711.jpg

Dayum...I'll triple tap that! Added to the Tag Team list! :naughty:lol

Ur hard work is paying off Ski!! Congratz! :clap

Back