Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

DarkArtist81 said:
You've got to love the little Chase Rambo.... That's awesome. And reminds me how easy it is to make a costume that a kid will enjoy....

Here's a pair of boots and a bandana... be Rambo this year... :lol

Reminds me of my Freddy costume when I was a kid... a work glove with butterknives sticking out of the fingers... rubber banded on! :rock

I didn't even have a sweater... just a spraypainted long sleeve shirt and a dirty hat. It was great.

I so miss childhood:eek:

Boba Fett said:
Heh! So you were a horror fan even back then!

Hell yeah! My Dad used to watch a horror flick with me every Friday... we watched everything from Halloween to Silent Night, Deadly Night. I wasn't sheltered at all.

Hell, one year I dressed as Jason... my Dad helped me put blood on my plastic hockey mask and my Mom gave me her school practice head from one of her hair cutting classes.... I bloodied that up and carried it all night in costume. Needless to say, the looks I got...... PRICELESS!

And yeah King..... I miss it too.... way fun! :rock

DarkArtist81 said:
...And yeah King..... I miss it too.... way fun! :rock
You guys think you miss it now? Wait till you have kids of your own... Then you will be crying in your pillow every night. :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Hell yeah! My Dad used to watch a horror flick with me every Friday... we watched everything from Halloween to Silent Night, Deadly Night. I wasn't sheltered at all.
My parents made the mistake of letting me watch "Halloween" on Halloween night when I was seven. I slept on the floor next to their bed for two weeks after that. I was quite the lightweight though. Even Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video freaked me out. :eek:

I KNOW THAT STORE, JustinLuck!!! I can't think of the name though :( I was at Downtown Disney the other day and I saw the Endo and was like "OMG, that's OUR Endo!!" And then I saw the Grievous too. I still get excited when I see it in 'real life' stores... wow, people really DO buy our stuff :lol

Khev said:
My parents made the mistake of letting me watch "Halloween" on Halloween night when I was seven. I slept on the floor next to their bed for two weeks after that. I was quite the lightweight though. Even Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video freaked me out. :eek:

Don't worry.... I was a super lightweight as well. Hell, just hearing the Halloween theme scared me to death... as well as that Jason noise... (you know the one.. :D )

But nothing freaked me out more than Halloween and Halloween 2..... It took many many viewings as an adult to finally get my fears to subside. And now look at me.... Dressing up as the very character that kept me sleeping with the lights on all those years... :lol

creecher said:
Can someone tell me what has changed from then till now. :monkey1
yeah. there once was a time when a stick & rock would entertain me.

now it takes $100+ collectibles that just sit on a shelf to do so. :lol

Khev said:
Even Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video freaked me out. :eek:

me too! i remember taping the world premiere exclusive on Friday Night Videos. i think i woke up later around 3am to watch it and started getting scared out of my pants when he started turning into a werewolf! i immediately shut it off and ran back to bed!! :rotfl

Hi to all, i will put the most recent pictures that i have. These are from a trip i made with a friend to Varadero (CUBA) and Playa del Carmen (MEXICO) this year.
In the first one i am the one with light turquoise (almost white) shirt, and in the second one i am alone.
I havent posted pictures of my collection yet, but i will do it soon. ( im using this thread to try imageshack, cause i never used it. I hope it works well)

imagen051kn7.jpg

imagen050xa8.jpg

SideshowDusty said:
I still get excited when I see it in 'real life' stores... wow, people really DO buy our stuff :lol
Yeah we do, why else would we come here. Well besides you that it.

Fritz said:
My birthday party...

birthdayta2.jpg

Bwahahaha - nice party hats! :lol

And HOOK 'EM HORNS!!! Nice, old school Ricky Williams shirt - I was AT that game when he broke the NCAA rushing record - I thought the stadium was going to come down around our ears, everyone was jumping up and down so much!

Mam-Rah (spelling :confused: ) from Thundercats scared me. I would cuddle my knees at night.

SideshowDusty said:
Bwahahaha - nice party hats!

Thanks, my daughter made them. She said if I was going to take a picture with those two guys on my birthday they needed party hats. LOL

...HOOK 'EM HORNS!!! Nice, old school Ricky Williams shirt - I was AT that game when he broke the NCAA rushing record - I thought the stadium was going to come down around our ears, everyone was jumping up and down so much!

:rock

I just saw Ricky and spoke to him for a minute in Toronto. I got free box tickets (and beers) to an Toronto Argonats game and met him afterward. He's a real nice guy. I asked him if was was going to stay in the CFL instead of returning to the Dolphins since Toronto is better. :rotfl He just smiled. I'm a few inches taller than him but man is he solid.

Last edited:

I was wondering how long it would take to get a response like that. :lol Like I said, the board is full of degenerates. :rotfl

Am I becoming a Kurganite?! :horror I am not the Jedi I want to be, I want more. :eek:

Ah Anakin's downfall might just be my own. :monkey2 :eek:

:rotfl :lol :rotfl

Back