Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

Since the posts that seem to get the most attention are the lovely ladies I tried this as my intro--- a lit' bit of the Scottish/Canadian heritage (irony with the background is that the pic was taken in Scotland).

carbo-fation said:
A Canadian Scottsman?? :lol Great pic Neil! :cool:

Thanks-- and since I see that you're from PA I'll do one better. I'm an EAGLES fan.

carbo-fation said:
That's awesome except *whisper* --I don't like football!;) :D I am more of a soccer fan.

Oh well... don't throw it like Donovan--- bend it like Beckham.

congerking said:
hope you're wearing something underneath that kilt, looks a little frosty

Surprisingly a kilt is very cool in the summertime and very warm in the winter--- and a true Scotsman never wears something under his kilt.

DarthNeil said:
Surprisingly a kilt is very cool in the summertime and very warm in the winter--- and a true Scotsman never wears something under his kilt.

That's some hardcore shiet right there :rock :rock2 :rock :rock2

hunky_artist said:
2005_0528_114043AA.JPG

how did I NOT know you look like that? haha dude your avatar hits the spot!! cool pic!

pixletwin said:
Hunky you look nothing like your avatar! :lol

oh shush you, lol

...and thanks guys, glad I found this thread. Finally. :lol

IMG_0003.jpg

(4am one morning when we were going away for a week in scotland, so wanted an early start..... I'd JUST got out of bed, lol)

LOTRFan said:
I love those Smart Cars, I wish they were easier to find in the States.

well they've redesigned it for this year and apparantly it's going to be all over the States this year... so it should be easier to find from now on :)

it's genuinely the best car I've ever had. I've had big cars, medium cars... and nothing touches this. It's just SO much fun to drive around. And the fact that we can get all of our camping gear in it means we have a self contained travel kit. We just pack up and go.

Driving round the country (or continent) with the roof down, sun shining, music blasting out...... is just the best ever. You can't beat it. Even driving around the city is fun... with other cars the journey is "are we there yet" .... with this car it's "i dont WANT to be there yet" :lol ...and it's much bigger on the inside than people think. On the outside it looks like a small toy car, but 'cause there's only two seats, there's more room inside than in most 4 door cars. Always catches everyone by surprise when they sit in it for the first time

"wowwwww... isn't there tons of room in here????" lol

2005_0530_110344aa.jpg

2005_0603_091340aa.jpg

2005_0601_104752aa.jpg

2005_0602_162020aa.jpg

2005_0529_093944aa.jpg

Best.
silvertrid.gif

Car.
silvertrid.gif

Ever.
silvertrid.gif

I love how that dashboard looks sort of like twinkie from Buck Rogers.

Quite funny actually. I have never seen nor heard about these smart cars until this thread. And then I go and see one on the way to school. Cool looking car.

Back