Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

If you drive that car around Texas, it'll probably get picked up and thrown in a lake. :D My cousin was looking at buying one here locally and I told him that if he does he'll wake up in the morning and it'll be upside down. :rotfl

hunky_artist said:
it's genuinely the best car I've ever had. I've had big cars, medium cars... and nothing touches this. It's just SO much fun to drive around. And the fact that we can get all of our camping gear in it means we have a self contained travel kit. We just pack up and go.
And a nice bonus is that if you get in an accident (say you're hit by a kid on a tricycle or you hit a speed bump too hard) then your family won't have to spend any extra cash on a coffin for you. :naughty ;)

I was lucky to drive exactly the same type (a blue one) of Smart during the summer of 2005.
What fun we had!
It felt like a Baron von Munchausen cannonball ride.

BTW: It was a real babe-magnet - Such a shame only able to pick up one at the time ;-)

Khev said:
And a nice bonus is that if you get in an accident (say you're hit by a kid on a tricycle or you hit a speed bump too hard) then your family won't have to spend any extra cash on a coffin for you. :naughty ;)

Fair enough, I brave the CA freeways every day. I suppose it isn't much better for you living in FL, though I suspect speeding isn't as much the problem.

drive1.GIF

Either way, with gas prices as they are, I wouldn't mind taking my chances in one.

lol EF, you got the spirit, but man youre lacking some OLD SCHOOL Muscle!

I dont think I'd own a small car like that, that's just a rolling coffin.:eek:

nash said:
lol EF, you got the spirit, but man youre lacking some OLD SCHOOL Muscle!

I dont think I'd own a small car like that, that's just a rolling coffin.:eek:
This coming from the one who lives on Scooter Island:lol

mfoga said:
This coming from the one who lives on Scooter Island:lol
What's your point? I don't own a scooter, I own a sports bike though. I guess that's worse than a rolling coffin :D

i love the parking job better! :monkey5

DannieDarKo said:

lol I love Evil's response! :mwaha

Funny indeed :lol , I used to have a 70 Nova. I loved that car, I had done a complete engine overhaul and total body and audio renovation - but it still only got 7-8 miles per gallon.

Did smoke on the 1/4 mile though. :rock

LOTRFan said:
Funny indeed :lol , I used to have a 70 Nova. I loved that car, I had done a complete engine overhaul and total body and audio renovation - but it still only got 7-8 miles per gallon.

Did smoke on the 1/4 mile though. :rock

That's funny!! My dad had a '69 Nova that he sold recently. I wish my dad did some work to the thing. He inherited the car from my aunt after she passed away. The Nova only had 44,000 miles on it!!

The only thing is that the color of the car was like a pea green and when he decided to repaint the car, he wanted to keep the original color. The original color was really ugly...The Nova would've looked gorgeous in black...But he wanted to keep everything original. It was in great shape...

My dad sold it for a little over a grand to get rid of the car. He already had 3 cars and no room to put the Nova when it snowed (yes, he never kept the vehicle garaged unlike what my aunt used to do).

The seller eventually gave it an overhaul, painting it black, and added some chrome rims when I ran into him at a car show. I wish my dad would've saw the car...I really think he would've had second thoughts with the different paint color. It made a major difference!!

Awww, aren't they cute. :monkey5 :D

Good mileage though. I see quite a few of them around here. Perfect vehicle for students.

I'm interested in the Smart Cars because of the gas mileage and the compact size although in all honesty I doubt I'd ever buy one....for some reason I don't think I'd vibe with it....of course I'll wait until I actually see one in person....

and btw, i also want a SMRT, because I live in San Francisco

My day job:
270237194_6995d162c3.jpg

My night job:
250813323_83655f37b9.jpg

On the banks of the Danube:
354946458_424d2f64c8.jpg

Shortly after I destroyed the Berlin Wall:
366733917_528a4b08f1.jpg

Being crushed by modern art in Vienna:
359464587_93cb020cc7.jpg

After the Apocalypse:
237301177_de1ae5c0d0.jpg

I'm not really all there:
366860406_2531d6cd65.jpg

If you really need to see more go here

Last edited:

Great pictures Metaphorge. and thank you for tearing down that nasty wall. :cool:

I really expected better mileage on those. I guess the real appeal is the size for places that are very over crowded. I would be seriously afraid of driving one in Socal, It would be crushed by all the SUVs or the Huge lifted trucks around here.

Back