Lets See YOU!!...........

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: What Do You Freaks Look Like ??????

nash said:
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeen.............Smashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

hulksmashhhhh.jpg

In the same Nash spirit, I also made a pose with the Green Giant:

mehulkve9.jpg

SideshowDusty said:
AWESOME car! How long can you go between fill-ups?

cheers Dusty, lol. We get about 300 miles from a tank I think. We get about 60 mpg when we're doing our driving holidays.

And for those who are thinking "ooh that's not safe, I wouldnt want to crash in that"

...........watch this vid (70mph deliberate crash into a solid block of concrete, taken from a UK motoring TV program) The car has a 'cage' for want of a better word, that keeps its shape and protects the passengers. It's a perfectly safe car.... safer than most. Size isn't everything ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ao_C89CgR8

Wow.... HA... that is amazing... 70mph into a brickwall and nothing... Crushed the front end and left the cab perfectly intact. wow

DarkArtist81 said:
Wow.... HA... that is amazing... 70mph into a brickwall and nothing... Crushed the front end and left the cab perfectly intact. wow
Yeah I not saying its not safe but I am more worried about something like this
onscene.jpg

yeah but the smart car is taller than that lowered sports car, in fact they're taller than a lot of 'normal' cars on the road.

either way... I feel plenty safe in mine :D

hunky_artist said:
yeah but the smart car is taller than that lowered sports car, in fact they're taller than a lot of 'normal' cars on the road.

either way... I feel plenty safe in mine :D
I think they are very safe but I dont think you have that many huge lifted trucks where you are. That truck is not very tall compared to some of those around hereand they are everywhere. I wish I could find the pic of my old lowered truck backed into the middle of my friends lifted truck and there was plenty of room still. The only real concern is that you are so close to windshield when something like that happens. I think they are great an would be prefect for zipping around the city but on the freeway with cars doing up to 90mph and more I think I would prefer a lil more around me even if its just a false sense of security.

well I suppose maybe if you have monster trucks on the road everywhere where you live then maybe i can understand your fears. (I still feel safe whizzing down the motorways of Europe surrounded by articulated lorries at 85 mph though.... but I guess it's what you're used to)

(why do they need those comedy monster trucks anyway? unless you think you're the fall guy maybe lol

DarthRamuk said:
This thread used to contain pics of people......now, it's just cars and more cars......:D

you're right... let's get this back to people. Here's me and Jane last year when we drove an hour to Wales when everything was covered in snow. After looking at mountains and the countryside all white and pretty we ended up in a forest somewhere and like 12 year olds spent an hour building a snowman :lol

fabulous fun

IMG_0121.jpg

lol yeah that's the look we were going for. Ended up adding a nose as well though.... lol

hunky_artist said:
WTF is that? That's not a car... that's a penis extension.

This is a car. :D

by%20loch%20ness%20-%20resized.jpg

:lol

Running down the road in a 500HP low 11 sec gas guzzler with the ttops off blasting Iron Maiden > Driving a cute golf cart.

:cool:

EVILFACE said:
:lol

Running down the road in a 500HP low 11 sec gas guzzler with the ttops off blasting Iron Maiden > Driving a cute golf cart.

:cool:

Not to me ;) If I was to pick a guy based on the car he drove, I'd totally pick the Smar car-driving one. 100% without a doubt - well, unless the gas guzzler driver was Justin Timberlake :lol

SideshowDusty said:
well, unless the gas guzzler driver was Justin Timberlake :lol

Something tells me, that isn't quiiiiiiiiite his style.

a3_11.jpg

Timberlake? bahhh you can do better than that Dusty.

I love the jealousy that men have for JT, it cracks me up. Seriously, just accept it, pretty much every woman thinks he's hot (even those you'd think would NEVER like him). He can dance, he's got a great smile, he has a wonderful ability to laugh at himself, he's a great actor (yes, the best part of Alpha Dog is JT, even men have said that), and he's seems like a real sweety. Anyway...*daydreams*... what were we talking about :confused:

Back