Lifesized PredAlien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me, or do the SDCC pics of it look like it's missing the back part of its head?

bump in hope of some pics....:monkey2

For you Mr Thrifty :)

More pics courtesy of CoolToyReview.com
I hope they dont mind me posting them on here...

IMG_0936.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0939.JPG

I LOVE IT!! Cant wait for this to be in my collection!!

i didnt notice how the neck flows into the base like that..........i like it! so was it just a rumor that this will be like 1200 w/ a deposit?

Man, I really do NOT want to buy this piece.

I dont want to have or support the AVP saga...

but... I... cant... seem... to... resist......

Last edited:
damn, that is one SICK bust. i really didnt like the pred alien tho, it pissed me off in the movie. i didnt really like the design they went with, it just looked like an unproportioned mess, i like the predalien maquette concept;much more slick. The bust is wicked none the less tho!

damn, that is one SICK bust. i really didnt like the pred alien tho, it pissed me off in the movie. i didnt really like the design they went with, it just looked like an unproportioned mess, i like the predalien maquette concept;much more slick. The bust is wicked none the less tho!

same here. i hated the frenching the damn predalien did with the preggies.

Hated the fact that they changed the reproductive cycle of the aliens but i can't seem to say no to this bust
:lol:lol

LOL @ the closet lovers of AVPR comming out of the woodwork...:lol

it's ok to admit you liked the AVP saga.....:grouphug

BTW...will someone at the Con PLEASE post pics? lots of pics...:wacky

Back