Lifesized PredAlien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just watched about three seconds of the bust in the background of P!tu's #5 pick. holy ^^^^!!!:google

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=429

Yeah I saw the same thing - paused it and stared at it wishing we had more pics........the thing really looks massive with that sideshow rep sitting next to it. Gives us an idea of its true size and scale :google

Thats what we need!! Pics with someone standing next to it for scale.

Someone out there want to take a few pics standing next to it?? :naughty

Why is it the first thing that came into my head was how bigs the box going to be when I have to return it because theres something wrong with it.

This thing rocks!!!! The translucent dome is awesome. Here are the pics taken today:

SDCC39.jpg

SDCC40.jpg

SDCC41.jpg

For size comparison (look to the person to the very right):
SDCC42.jpg

SDCC43.jpg

SDCC48.jpg

SDCC56.jpg

thanks man...:google question...are the dreads affixed or do they come off. did you get any details from SS? price? release date? etc...

$1250 with $250 of that due as a non-refundable deposit at pre-order.

That's the word on price so far.

I had a tough time mustering up the will to pluck down the money for the Wolf bust, and at least that I could justify as it still being a Predator, even though it was from a not-so-great movie. This is a one-off creature however, and costs an additional $500 more. :horror Too much for an "impulsive" purchase for me.

PASS

This has been a crappy SDCC so far for me as an Aliens fan. HT Alien, Aliens Maquette, and now this. :( Heck, the only thing I'm liking is the Facehugger, and that was already preordered a LONG time ago.

Oh well, my wallet can breath a sigh of relief... :lol

thanks man...:google question...are the dreads affixed or do they come off. did you get any details from SS? price? release date? etc...

Sorry, did not have the time to speak with the people at SS. I had only two hours to go through the entire convention. I snapped as many photos as possible, and didn't speak with anyone. Luckily, I was able to hit all the vendors I wanted to visit.

Back