Lifesized PredAlien bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooooooooooohhhh shhhhhhhhhhh********!!!! Hope it's affordable. I Want!!!!

I was iffy on this piece, but after seeing it in person, it's mine!!!

I had a tough time mustering up the will to pluck down the money for the Wolf bust, and at least that I could justify as it still being a Predator, even though it was from a not-so-great movie. This is a one-off creature however, and costs an additional $500 more. :horror Too much for an "impulsive" purchase for me.

PASS

This has been a crappy SDCC so far for me as an Aliens fan. HT Alien, Aliens Maquette, and now this. :( Heck, the only thing I'm liking is the Facehugger, and that was already preordered a LONG time ago.

Oh well, my wallet can breath a sigh of relief... :lol

I know its a bit of dough, but it is awesome in person. I was unsure about this piece prior to seeing it in person, but my Sideshow dealer told me it look bad ass in person. After seeing it at SDCC, I can confirm that he was 100% on the money.

I know what you mean. My wallet is hating me too:D

Hey Turtle, awesome pictures!!

After seeing it in person....is it really freakin huge - it looks huge from the pics but its hard to get an idea without actually seeing it in person, ya know.
Alot of people, myself included, have been worried that its not really 1:1 because the head looked like it did not go back far enough......did it look that way to you?

Would you say its bigger than the Alien Warrior Bust? Longer?

Man I rather save up for a full 1:1 endoskeleton combat version then. It's only what...4900 dollars more. Hahahaha!

Heh. Depends on whether you're a bigger terminator or aliens & predator fan :p I'm definitely the latter.

$1250 with $250 of that due as a non-refundable deposit at pre-order.

That's the word on price so far.

so it looks like SS has a new tactic of anything over 1k having a non refundable deposit :(..............kinda sux, but its one less flex pay i guess

Hey Turtle, awesome pictures!!

After seeing it in person....is it really freakin huge - it looks huge from the pics but its hard to get an idea without actually seeing it in person, ya know.
Alot of people, myself included, have been worried that its not really 1:1 because the head looked like it did not go back far enough......did it look that way to you?

Would you say its bigger than the Alien Warrior Bust? Longer?

Thanks. It is huge in person. And everyone who walked by stopped and drooled over it.

As for size comparison, I am sad to say that I never had the privilage of seeing the Alien Warrior Bust in person.

Thanks. It is huge in person. And everyone who walked by stopped and drooled over it.

As for size comparison, I am sad to say that I never had the privilage of seeing the Alien Warrior Bust in person.

No worries about the Alien Warrior size comparison........glad to know though that everyone was drooling over it, hehehe

It looks really impressive from the pics - thanks for the info Turt!

so........did anyone order one? im waiting to see how big of a discount bbts is getting for me and if they require the deposit, cause i didnt see one for the 1/2 IM on their site :confused:

37246808877797e6f963o.jpg

56121201425447144401459.jpg

This guy's pretty pricey. my concern it the "non-refundable deposit". if it looks bad when released or we have an issue with it do we forfiet this money? I wonder if the $250 is the cost to produce it.

I have ordered one + my buddy has ordered one ! this is in top of 2x Darth Vader 1:1 busts with simular price and deposit

thats 1000 $ in deposit total + 4000 $ total in top of that when they are ready for delivery

doh........I have very limited space now so would have difficulty finding a space for it in the future........but given that I have the alien and predator 1:1 bust I should really get this one.:banghead

doh........I have very limited space now so would have difficulty finding a space for it in the future........but given that I have the alien and predator 1:1 bust I should really get this one.:banghead

Hell yes you should get it!!

I have the same problem - very limited space too, and this thing is freakin huge!! 39" long!!

But I MUST have......I will find a way yo make room for it

actually if i had the alien and pred 1, i would skip this. I'm tempted to get this cos i already have wolf. :monkey1

Back