Lim Toys - 1/6 The Gunslinger (Outlaws of The West)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though the outfits are notably different between the games in certain aspects, the overall style is close enough that I think either works as being visually John Marston. As such, if RDR2 is chosen as the base look, then I'd personally still be satisfied with the proposed separate rdr1 head sculpt to cover all bases. I would say that the bandoleer and the shoulder slung rifle holster and rifle should be part of the overall package somewhere too, though, either with the core release, or with the second head sculpt, so folks can still give him his rdr1 styled look.

No need to vote anymore folks!
It's been a very close race and pretty much stands at 50/50, you all have spoken and we promise we won't disappoint both sides!

That's great news!

Man, the Sadie talk just frustrated me though. Pisses me off we never got a Sadie story DLC; RDR1 was so good in it's expansions, and not we just get a bunch of **** for some boring-ass online mode.

That's great news!

Man, the Sadie talk just frustrated me though. Pisses me off we never got a Sadie story DLC; RDR1 was so good in it's expansions, and not we just get a bunch of **** for some boring-ass online mode.

Pisses me off that Rockstar just don't do singelplayer DLCs in general anymore.

It's been a very close race and pretty much stands at 50/50, you all have spoken and we promise we won't disappoint both sides!
Trust whatever you guys decide to do! I think a RD2 John with a RDR1 sculpt + clothing pieces that can convert his clothing to be closer to RDR1 would be awesome.

Big fan of his RDR1 outfit with the rifle sitting on his back.

18033895_1304042146344724_1867824718107331225_n.jpg

Trust whatever you guys decide to do! I think a RD2 John with a RDR1 sculpt + clothing pieces that can convert his clothing to be closer to RDR1 would be awesome.

Yeah, this pic here is what I envision when I think of Marston. A figure like this would he awesome.

Looking forward to whatever gets made.

For now just focus on Arthur. I am beyond excited to finally get my hands on him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would look awesome sitting next to Arthur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may sound a bit harsh, but I personally don't care about John at the moment lol. I just want my Arthur so bad. First time I wait so long for a figures, i hope it will worth it 😍

It may sound a bit harsh, but I personally don't care about John at the moment lol. I just want my Arthur so bad. First time I wait so long for a figures, i hope it will worth it [emoji7]
Well, if they're already gauging interest in a follow up figure, it must mean they're wrapping things up with Arthur for real.

I mean I probably sound like a little kid in the backseat saying (are we there yet) but I know I’m not the only one who’s been waiting for this thing for almost two years

I mean I’ll wait 20 years if that’s what it takes to get my hands on it but then again, if I knew it was gonna take this long I probably would’ve just went to some high paying college and earn some majoring degree in fine arts and hand sculpt arthur myself by now.

Back