Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found and printed off a guide for the MGS levels. Still looking for one for the Marvel levels.

Anyone up for tackling the MGS levels this weekend?

I want that framed art and signed LBP2 in the worst possible way:
https://www.mediamolecule.com/blog/...ce_of_littlebigplanet_history_or_buy_royalty/

dsc01796thumba.jpg

dsc01798thumb.jpg

All proceeds go to Play For Japan. There is more artwork plus an auction for the super-rare crown at the media molecule link I posted above.

Anyone interested in giving the MGS levels a go sometime this week? Or Marvel? I'll be ordering LBP2 soon so I'd like to get LBP completed once and for all.

Either one works for me. Kain? FQRizzo?

I'd be up for it. Would prefer to start a little later so I don't need to make any special arrangements. Alternatively, I could jump in later when you guys are playing.

Also, I feel the need for some LBP2 soon. :D

The MGS levels should take us less than two hours to complete, as I have already collected most of the stickers (including the trigger ones). I believe Kain has also completed the levels once before.

The trickiest part is the very first level, where you're simply riding in an APC across the game's credits. Faces and targets pop out of the background and you have to place a bullet hole sticker on them to get the prize bubbles. Some of those targets only show up for a split second, so it might take multiple runs through level 1 to get everything. The rest of MGS' levels are pretty straight-forward.

Wel, I put my daughter to bed at 7:30 central, so the earliest I would be available is 8PM central.

I was on from 8PM until 10PM, but I only saw you online at that time. We need at least 3, ideally 4, players so we can do all the multiplayer bits.

Kain, Rizzo, is there a day where you're both available to play? Sunday, perhaps?

I was on from 8PM until 10PM, but I only saw you online at that time.

Weird, Rizzo and I played until 9 PM, but I didn't see you at all. It wouldn't let me connect with Rizzo at first, and we kept getting "The game has diverged" errors, so maybe something was up with the network. :dunno

I'm up for Sunday if the rest of you are.

Weird, Rizzo and I played until 9 PM, but I didn't see you at all. It wouldn't let me connect with Rizzo at first, and we kept getting "The game has diverged" errors, so maybe something was up with the network. :dunno

I'm up for Sunday if the rest of you are.

That's really odd, as I saw you as "playing LBP 2 empty pod" but it said Rizzo had been offline for two days. I screwed around in Playstation Home, waiting for one more of us to sign on, but no-one did.

When I turned off my PS3 at 9:00PM, it said you had been offline for 17 minutes.

Were you guys on at 8PM central? We might be getting our time zones screwed up... :slap

Were you guys on at 8PM central? We might be getting our time zones screwed up... :slap

Yeah, we were on from 8PM - 9PM central. We're in daylight savings time right now, I dunno if you have that where you are, so that might be screwing with the time conversion.

There's the problem - we did savings time a couple of weeks ago.

For example, as I'm posting this, it's just after 9:00 AM over here.

Back