Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8:00 AM here.

So that's what happened. :slap When I logged off at 9:00 PM you and Rizzo were minutes away from starting up.

When we said 8PM, I assumed we meant central, as that's what we'd been using as our benchmark up to then. But you guys actually meant 9PM central.

So that's what happened. :slap When I logged off at 9:00 PM you and Rizzo were minutes away from starting up.

When we said 8PM, I assumed we meant central, as that's what we'd been using as our benchmark up to then. But you guys actually meant 9PM central.

Nope, we were on 8:00 PM US Central, so I dunno what's going on. This shouldn't be so hard. :lol

So I guess Canada doesn't do the daylight savings time thing, eh? What's that all a boot?

So I guess Canada doesn't do the daylight savings time thing, eh? What's that all a boot?

Actually, we do. We even had to modify when we switch over just to continue to be in-line with the US when Bush decided to move everything up by two weeks during his presidency.

Been under the weather the past two days and wasnt sure I could make it. I jumped on about 9:15est and saw Kabuki playing LBP by himself so I figured I was too late to the party so I played some Borderlands. Sunday sounds good to me just set a time up and I will join.

Been under the weather the past two days and wasnt sure I could make it. I jumped on about 9:15est and saw Kabuki playing LBP by himself so I figured I was too late to the party so I played some Borderlands. Sunday sounds good to me just set a time up and I will join.

I was playing with him. I'll send you a friend request.

It's too bad we couldn't get together last night. But on the plus side, I managed to ace all the PotC levels while I was waiting for you guys to log on, plus ace and complete 100% the first two levels of MGS.

It's too bad we couldn't get together last night. But on the plus side, I managed to ace all the PotC levels while I was waiting for you guys to log on, plus ace and complete 100% the first two levels of MGS.

Damn, you were able to get 100% on that mad sticker level? I forgot which MGS level it was, 1 or 2... I didn't think that was possible 1 player.

Damn, you were able to get 100% on that mad sticker level? I forgot which MGS level it was, 1 or 2... I didn't think that was possible 1 player.

It's level 1. The trick is to simply re-play the level over and over again, concentrating on targets you knew you missed the previous time. I think it took me three runs to get all 13 stickers.

With two or more of us with the bullethole sticker, we'll probably be able to get 100% for everyone in just one or two runs.

I started playing the MGS levels on Saturday, just to get a bit ahead, and I ended up finishing them 100%. It's actually a lot easier on those levels than with PotC, as they can all be collected solo.

Since I know now where all the tricky stickers are hidden, we'll plow through MGS in no time. 90 minutes should be more than enough for 100% completion for everyone, and then we can concentrate on finishing the Marvel levels.

Anyone available this week?

Most nights I should be available after 8 or 8:30 est. Also I got LBP2 so after I finish it I will be ready to go sticker hunting again.

Back