Little Big Planet...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's try for tomorrow night, then.

Note that even if you can play the MGS levels through LBP2, it's best to play them via LBP1. First off, there are trophies related to those levels, and second, any stickers you unlock in LBP1 will automatically carry over to your LBP2 game.

And after those are done, there's only Marvel to go. :yess:

Got a lot done last night. :rock

If we can get 4 people together, or 3 people + the anchor, we can tackle the remaining prizes in Marvel level 2.

Got a lot done last night. :rock

If we can get 4 people together, or 3 people + the anchor, we can tackle the remaining prizes in Marvel level 2.

Kain? :tap :pfft:

3 human players plus the anchor should work in a pinch.

On a side note, I just picked up Little Big Planet 2 off a seller on eBay, so I should have it by the middle of next week at the latest. :yess:

I was clicking through BBTS and came across these guys:

mez10520.jpg

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/littlebigplanet.html

I think I may have to get these...

I was clicking through BBTS and came across these guys:

mez10520.jpg

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/littlebigplanet.html

I think I may have to get these...

I've seen them, but I prefer the figures coming out of the UK. The Mezco ones are missing the wash effect to really bring out the "stitch" pattern on Sackboy, and I find them way too shiny.

The UK figures come in three different scales - 2-inch, 3-inch and 6-inch, and there's a much wider variety of designs/emotions available. Plus, they also made the uber-cool 11-inch Sackboy Holder figure:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Little-Big-Pla...nFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item20b73fac89

Note that the 2-inch scale figures from the UK are sometimes sold as keychains, and they are in scale with the two PVC Killzone Sackboy promotional figures, as well as the 12 Sackboy Superstars blind-boxed figures.

My personal preference are the 3-inch figures, but I tend to buy them all regardless.

Don't quote me on this, but I have a friend who might be able to join us as a third or fourth player. I'm sure he'd be willing to help us out, especially if we help him get some trophies he's missing. He's an avowed trophy-whore.

What's the difference between the 2-inch and the 3-inch? I've been buying the 3-inch blind boxes from my LCS. It will be a long time before I complete a set, but it's kind of thrilling in a geeky sort of way to collect that way. :lol

The 3-inch figures have articulation, usually at the neck and shoulders; the 2-inchers are usually unarticulated.

Those blind-boxed figures are 2 inches tall, and most have neck joints. What's nice is that they are the same size as the 2-inch PVCs.

sackboy_fig.jpg

I just picked up a 10" sackboy plush with the 4 removable shirts for about $18 at tru because I had a 20% off coupon. I was gonna get the ratchet and clank series 2 figure which was the same price as the sackboy. I think the sackboy was a better purchase.

I just saw the brown knit sackboy. But on the back it shows brown knit sackboy, white knit sackgirl and white knit sackboy. Maybe future release. I'm down for a Kratos sackboy.

You guys will have to soldier on without me for a bit. I was playing MLB the show Saturday night when my PS3 red lighted on me. I was able to get my game out but the system is dead and will have to be sent in for repairs.:mad:

You guys will have to soldier on without me for a bit. I was playing MLB the show Saturday night when my PS3 red lighted on me. I was able to get my game out but the system is dead and will have to be sent in for repairs.:mad:

That really sucks, man. I hope you were able to backup some of your gamesaves, or they'll most likely be deleted. If not, then you might have to play the entire game over from scratch to re-acquire everything you lost. That's what happened to me and I was NOT a happy camper.

We only have one little tiny bit left to finish in Marvel level 2, and then we're pretty much done with LBP1. I should be receiving LBP2 sometime this week, so we'll probably start our quest for 100% completion in that game next.

But if you do lose everything, I'm sure we can power through the first game's levels in a couple of nights. :1-1:

The system wont even come on but I know one thing for sure I will take out my hd and put my old one back in it before it goes.

The system wont even come on but I know one thing for sure I will take out my hd and put my old one back in it before it goes.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture

This is what every person sending a PS3 in for repair or replacement should do. If you don't have a replacement HD, take the HD out, and plug it into a computer using a SATA cradle (one of your computer nerd friends should have one if you don't) and get your saves and stuff off using your computer.

Back