• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i usually just use "xbox." all i'm getting is 10%. What search are you using for 15%??

edit:
maybe 10% is a good thing, because it isn't enough discount to make me go blow more money that I shouldn't.

I'm so confused....

What is Live.com and how do I use it?????

I try to go there but it keeps going to Bing.com.....

i usually just use "xbox." all i'm getting is 10%. What search are you using for 15%??

edit:
maybe 10% is a good thing, because it isn't enough discount to make me go blow more money that I shouldn't.

Exactly! It's funny how badly we'll want to spend money when we know we're saving or getting a good deal :lol

I'm so confused....

What is Live.com and how do I use it?????

I try to go there but it keeps going to Bing.com.....

Live and Bing are the same. Microsoft just changed the name to Bing a couple months ago.

If you sign up for a Microsoft E-mail account you can get discounts through vendors when you do a search at Bing. Most of us use the percentage discounts at EBay to save on "Buy it now" items. Hope that covers want you needed to know in a nutshell.

Bing cashback has been 20% at Walmart.com :D

Walmart Deals
Walmart.comBing cashbackBing cashback

Save with Walmart's Deals & Get 20% Cashback this Holiday Season!

Back