• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LIVE.COM discount - Information and Current Rates!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure what website you found that on, but if you go to the LIVE website and search for anything, the typical "eBay" item with the cashback icon hasn't appeared in a WHILE! So I hate to say it, but I think that website it mistaken :(

Apparently sellers are STILL posting that you can use the LIVE discount, but you can't....

Chris, it does work! I just tried it. I can't believe it. :horror

Thanks for the info. I waited months and months and finally gave up on it, but now I'll wait until it hits a nice big number and use it.

yeah...took too darn long for my cashback to come the last time i used it. bought stuff back in november and it literally came the LAST day of the 90 days.

Again I cannot see it---What is it 8% cashback
Used my last batch of cashbacks to get the a Rancor

dont forget....taylorwilsdon.com always shows the current rate 24/7.....2 bad theres nothin that i really want on ebay right now :(

It was up to 25% last night. Check the thread over at slick deals for more info. It is possible it will be back soon.

Did you access it with the 25% discount? I read the info at slick deals, but when I tried it, it was still 8%.

Did you access it with the 25% discount? I read the info at slick deals, but when I tried it, it was still 8%.

Yeah, I got in on the 25%. I used the refspoof method that was posted at SD, it worked great. Its not working atm, but if you keep an eye on that thread, you will get the latest news. :peace

Back