Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a strange question but anyway...

Can a Ganghood Advanced Muscular Body sit naturally on a chair?

I know. Don't really care to go through a bunch of custom parts, so I'd love to get an official Logan in one fell swoop and be done with it.

Maybe the truth is that they really aren't licensing Logan. I haven't even seen a single poster, T-shirt, or Pop figure for it. Nothin'.

Yeh I think that really is the case.

Got my gang hood suit in today. The one custom fitted for the gang hood body. To me this is the absolute perfect combination for the black suit Logan.

For those that are curious, I also did a little coffee treatment on the white shirt to make it a little discolored like it was in the movie. A simple teaspoon of instant coffee in a mug with hot water and dip the shirt in for a few seconds to get it saturated. Then rinse it out and throw it in the dryer. Completely happy with the look! Here's a couple pictures showing the difference between the stock white and the finished result.

7qKm7rS.jpg

pDB4LJM.jpg

3AKAsT1.jpg

eNnaMsz.jpg

Got my gang hood suit in today. The one custom fitted for the gang hood body. To me this is the absolute perfect combination for the black suit Logan.

For those that are curious, I also did a little coffee treatment on the white shirt to make it a little discolored like it was in the movie. A simple teaspoon of instant coffee in a mug with hot water and dip the shirt in for a few seconds to get it saturated. Then rinse it out and throw it in the dryer. Completely happy with the look! Here's a couple pictures showing the difference between the stock white and the finished result.

I honestly don't see how it can get better than this. Bravo! :clap Looks even better with the weathering. That's the next step for me!

That looks so good! The arms always came off as short in pictures but it looks fine there. I still wish the pants were jeans though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're decent metal ones I got cheap online. Cotswold sells them. They're good quality and they take up less space. I gave up getting every one of my customs years ago. I let the figures speak for themselves, they don't need identification.

Thanks. I'd totally stand my figures on their own because I think they have more of a presence that way and overall look less like toys, but I also don't want them falling over and getting scuffed.

Those stands seem like a good compromise. Those are awesome Wolvie figures btw; you even have a bearded The Wolverine version. I like that scene where he confronts that hunter in the bar.

I honestly don't see how it can get better than this. Bravo! :clap Looks even better with the weathering. That's the next step for me!

That looks so good! The arms always came off as short in pictures but it looks fine there. I still wish the pants were jeans though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx guys! I'm really happy with it myself. I was amazed how much changing the color on the shirt made it pop. Plus gave it a little more lived in look with getting it wet and drying it.

Now if only I was of mind to sharpen my photography skills. I always feel my photos don't do the actual pieces justice.

Thank you, though.

Loving that weathering on the white shirt Pro Design. I really need to get mine done. Just don't want to fudge it up.

DSC01898-02-picsay.jpg

Back