Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everyone I am fairly new to collectors freaks so if I posted this in the wrong place let me know and I'll Kindle remove it.

I purchased the "Logan" headsculpt , along with the body and clawed hands on ebay.
Having trouble attaching the head to the neck. Seems the neck joint doesn't reach.(I've got pictures attached).

Is there some other piece I'm missing? How do I get the head attached?

Attachments

• 20220809_130739.jpg
    20220809_130739.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220809_130730.jpg
    20220809_130730.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220809_130704.jpg
    20220809_130704.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220809_130739.jpg
    20220809_130739.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220809_130730.jpg
    20220809_130730.jpg
    639.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220809_130704.jpg
    20220809_130704.jpg
    467.6 KB · Views: 0
Does anyone know if you can still get the blue shirt and jeans look anywhere without having to buy the whole figure I keep seeing on eBay?

I was going to be satisfied with just D&W Wolvie but if we are getting a Logan figure I'll for sure get one also.

FYI the leak could be a different Logan that relates to the Deadpool and Wolverine movie and not the actual Logan movie.
That makes more sense to me. It could be Logan in his civi outfit from D&W or a variant of him.

That makes more sense to me. It could be Logan in his civi outfit from D&W or a variant of him.
It's a variant. I won't post spoilers but IGN had a pretty spoiler heavy write up of the fan event footage that explains what this Logan could be.

what body is recommended these days for an Eleven sculpt? Im in between ZCToys, Worldbox, or a double jointed elbow body, since I'm going with his jacketed look.

Finally picked up V2 with the blue shirt and an 11 normal HS. Really wanted the suit version, but there are many different sellers with so many variants, it was hard to know which were actual Eleven pieces. I’m confident on the head as it comes in the white box with comic and the seller I bought the figure from had actual pics in box, not just stock photos, so I should be okay there, too.

Now I just need Laura and 1/6th shovel. I’d like to recreate the scene where he buries Charles.

Question for those that already did this: The Ganghood suit on OSK says it’s tailored for the “Ganghood Advanced Muscular Body 1.0”, however, the reviews for the muscular 1.0 body (also on OSK) are saying the suit is very tight on arms. Is the body available on OSK the correct body for this black suit and purposely tight to be well fitted or is there another, better muscular body that’s optimal for the black suit?

Hope that made sense.

Question for those that already did this: The Ganghood suit on OSK says it’s tailored for the “Ganghood Advanced Muscular Body 1.0”, however, the reviews for the muscular 1.0 body (also on OSK) are saying the suit is very tight on arms. Is the body available on OSK the correct body for this black suit and purposely tight to be well fitted or is there another, better muscular body that’s optimal for the black suit?

Hope that made sense.
They're referring to the Ganghood "Bane" massive body. Personally, it's got the wrong build for Logan. The suit set might fit it fine, but it's too bulky for the character.

Gotcha. Thank you. Glad I waited on ordering it. Would you happen to have a link to the regular muscular body that’s perfect for this suit? All
I’m getting in searches is the “massive” Bane one.

Back