LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(disguised bump)

I got my jumpsuit last Friday. Promptly got into a a nice blue dye bath. Took to it quite nicely (aside from the stitching). Now I'm just waiting for my female body to arrive so I can make the alterations. :)

Please count me in for one unpainted Juliet head sculpt! :wave

She was one of my favorite characters on LOST, and I'm enjoying her on the new "V" show now too! She's a GREAT actress, and of course, a beautiful woman. :yess:

In my opinion, I would do future head sculpts for Sayeed (McFarlane didn't make an action figure for him...but did Shannon in a swimsuit?), Hurley, Jack Shepherd (a better sculpt than that one Medicom did!), Charlie, Jin and Sun. I'd love to see the entire CORE cast done someday in 1/6 scale. There's already a great Sawyer cast being done on this board, and a great John Locke too. :)

Hey Jedi Mike -- added to the list my friend -- can't believe all the Juliet love around here! :) She was my favorite character in Lost too, and I love V! So glad it got picked up for season 2.

I would ultimately love to have everyone done (with maybe the exception of Michael -- never forgave him for Libby and Ana Lucia)... even Rose and Bernard!

(disguised bump)

I got my jumpsuit last Friday. Promptly got into a a nice blue dye bath. Took to it quite nicely (aside from the stitching). Now I'm just waiting for my female body to arrive so I can make the alterations. :)

Can't wait to see what you've got cooking! Just got a backpack in for Juliet -- was the hardest thing to track done... unfortunately, it's the wrong color and won't bleach because it is that synthetic stuff, will have to paint it...

Oh, I just have to have one of these:)

Just got my Sawyer from Nek74 and he's a bit lonely.
Please add me to the list.

James might drink himself into oblivian without her:(

sawyer-19.jpg

Lol! I wouldn't buy anything yet, but it'll be him if its anyone...

...I've got socks and shoes, and been debating about doing a fat suit or just sculpting onto a body... Also debating on whether to do shorts or pants... Part of me wants to get it all together just to push you over the edge though... :wink1:

(I'm trying to be subtle.)

Oh, I just have to have one of these:)

Just got my Sawyer from Nek74 and he's a bit lonely.
Please add me to the list.

James might drink himself into oblivian without her:(

sawyer-19.jpg

Hey! Welcome aboard Nigel -- added to the list! That is an amazing Sawyer you got there!

...I've got socks and shoes, and been debating about doing a fat suit or just sculpting onto a body... Also debating on whether to do shorts or pants... Part of me wants to get it all together just to push you over the edge though... :wink1:.

Hmm - that's tricky and what is making me wonder about this -- I've even run it past my tailor friend and it's been keeping her up at night... how would the sculpted body work... you know you'll have to do a tutorial for me, right (or just do it for me!)!

beeshaw said:
(I'm trying to be subtle.)

mmm -- doing a pretty good job, there!

Lol, me too now that I'm fired up and on board. What type of body is everyone using? I have a Hot Toys one for her but I have no idea yet on the outfit.

I´m going for this outfit, it´s my fav. one (as well as the hippy shirt she wore in the season 5 finale, but shirt and tank top is more "Juliet"): https://gallery.lost-media.com/albums/ep-promos/sea4/4x11/4x11-promo20.jpg

I´ll need to have it custom done by someone as I can´t find anything like that on ebay. I checked the store Andy posted but that person isn´t taking commissions at the moment :(

Hmm - that's tricky and what is making me wonder about this -- I've even run it past my tailor friend and it's been keeping her up at night... how would the sculpted body work... you know you'll have to do a tutorial for me, right (or just do it for me!)!

I'm not sure, but if/when I do go through with it I'll take some in progress pics. lol

Lol, me too now that I'm fired up and on board. What type of body is everyone using? I have a Hot Toys one for her but I have no idea yet on the outfit.

I bought a cheapy body off of MiniBarbie on eBay. Just got it tonight... and I'm not too impressed. It'll serve my purpose, but I'm not sure I'd recommend it. Now to start my Dharma Jumpsuit tailoring!

I´m going for this outfit, it´s my fav. one (as well as the hippy shirt she wore in the season 5 finale, but shirt and tank top is more "Juliet")

That's one of my favorites too! I got the blue and yellow one done, hopefully they'll look okay on the Triad Eva, whenever she shows up!

I´ll need to have it custom done by someone as I can´t find anything like that on ebay. I checked the store Andy posted but that person isn´t taking commissions at the moment

I will check with Amy to see if she can slip you in :wink1:

I have the Hot Toys one currently and I think it's not quite right -- the whole thing seems too thick -- and the chest is too large, also the skin is too brown -- but, I think it's one of the better female bodies I've seen. I'm waiting for the Triad Eva to come in, but it's been delayed forever!

As for clothes, Beeshaw put some great pics together showcasing Juliet's outfits:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2546480&postcount=247

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2546482&postcount=248

And I will post any updates here as soon as I have them! Promise! :)

I really wish I took a 'before' pic. I'm no master tailor (by ANY means), but I think I made the male jumpsuit look pretty decent on a female body. I took in just about everything: The arms, the legs/crotch and the back. It's not as purple in person. :)

What I bought:
SAT_CASUAL02.jpg

100_2547.jpg

The only thing I didn't touch was the length of the legs. I'm going to wait until I get the head in hand to see if the height is going to be a problem. I didn't think much of it until I got Sawyer and Juliet's headless bodies side by side...
100_2545.jpg

So I have to colour in the stitching and get the Dharma logo on there, give it a 'water treatment' and I think it'll be alright.

Back