LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about this for an outfit?

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1681
Image.aspx

Hi everyone and thanks for introducing me Karen.

I've reworked the head a little bit and lightened the hair (maybe too much, lol) and madehim some fun accessories.

sawyer-13.jpg

sawyer-21.jpg

sawyer-22.jpg

sawyer-23.jpg

sawyer-20.jpg

sawyer-19.jpg

sawyer-25.jpg

sawyer-26.jpg

sawyer-16.jpg

sawyer-17.jpg

Thanks! That's just made my search a lot easier. I really do appreciate the help.

No problem. :)

Hi everyone and thanks for introducing me Karen.

Thanks Doug:)

If you're interested, here's a link to my other Lost bashes:

[

Welcome Itchy! (can I call you Itchy?) :monkey3

Can't wait to get home so I can actually see the pics and check out your other stuff. Feel free to post some of your pics in the LOST Custom thread. It's always nice when someone other than me posts in there... heh

Looks great itchy, I really love the accessories.:drool:rock2

Did you make all of them yourself or did you get them from somewhere. if you bought i hope you don't mind sharing where :pray:

Looks great itchy, I really love the accessories.:drool:rock2

Did you make all of them yourself or did you get them from somewhere. if you bought i hope you don't mind sharing where :pray:

Thanks, I made most of them just using my printer. The beer cans are bud cans I got from Storerooms, the water bottles can be found on the dollshouse section of eBay. They're actually 1/12th but they must be two litre bottles and they work as small ones.

I'll try and dig up my original print images and post them for you.

Any questions about the other stuff, just ask:)

Here you go, sh0uld be to scale with some variations for choice:)
I made the Apollo bars by folding up some aluminum foil and gluing the wrappers around it.
lost.jpg

That headsculpt has been painted by Nigel, a fellow LOST friend from OSW, his nickname is itchybitz.
If we are gonna throw in some criticism I think we should first say that he is just learning to paint. With that in mind I think it´s right to say for a first try he has done a really nice job.

Nope, it´s not a professional paintjob, but he is not a professional painter either. I have tried painting headsculpts before and what I came up with wasn´t half as good so, kudos to him for trying himself and for getting that paintjob in so little time. I think if he keeps trying he will get a lot better.

I´d like to introduce him to you guys. I have encouraged him to join and meet all of you nice Freaks here as he´s told me he´d really like to join us and add his thoughts to our LOST discussions so hopefully he´ll be joining soon.
He´s a great guy, you´ll see, and he´s also interested in the Juliet headsculpt and the Desmond one coming soon so I´m sure beeshaw and everybody else can help him with their knowledge on 1/6 clothing, bodies and accesories, you are doing a great job so far :) We can all learn from each others.

:goodpost:

Nigel those pics are awesome! :yess:
I don't paint at all so it's the first time I see anything else than a grey or white Sawyer :)

:goodpost:

Nigel those pics are awesome! :yess:
I don't paint at all so it's the first time I see anything else than a grey or white Sawyer :)

Thanks Nek, that means a lot to me:)

...and now, just for fun, it's AR Sawyer (AKA Detective James Ford}:

aisawyer-01.jpg

aisawyer-02.jpg

aisawyer-03.jpg

aisawyer-04.jpg

I just wanted to say, I LOVE THIS FREAKING HEAD!!!

It's like the best thing I've bought in ages and I've bought a lot lately, lol.

Thanks, Karen, for bringing my attention to this and thanks Anthony for creating such a gem. I'll be getting your others for sure and I'm so excited about Desmond. Nice one brotha:)

That looks really great Nigel! Can't wait to get my hands on this! Has anyone heard if GDB received his batch?

What if there was another alternate reality where Sawyer was a bit of a geek?

sawyer-30.jpg

sawyer-31.jpg

Sorry, but I bought this Ken outfit on a bit of a whim a while back and it just came in the mail today. I just had to try it out on Jimbo.

So did you check the mailbox yet today GDB? Or have you been feverishly painting and going to wow us with a painted head right off the bat!!?? :)

Back