LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the postman has not been kind today. :( But as I understand it, and I understand it only vaguely, the mouse train from Quebec to B.C. has to switch over to mules to cross the Continental Divide -- so they just need to get their asses in gear. :lol Gotta hand it to the US postal service, though. While it did take the Canadian post no time at all to get Marker's head him, that's really just Quebec to NJ. It took the US postal service only like 3 days to get it from NJ to Los Angeles. USA! USA! USA!

Last edited:
:gah:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/myEJta49jOM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/myEJta49jOM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Awesome pics Orbiting! Glad a few of you have him in hand.

How long until painted pics of Markers Brent? ;)

You changed oufits again Cris?

I just went on a little eBay shopping spree myself. Picked up one of those M1 Carbine rifles as well. Not sure who will end up with it yet though. I also grabbed a new shirt for Ben and 2 more TTL's. One for Desmond and one to attempt a Hurley with...

Last edited:
Well the postman has not been kind today. :( But as I understand it, and I understand it only vaguely, the mouse train from Quebec to B.C. has to switch over to mules to cross the Continental Divide -- so they just need to get their asses in gear. :lol Gotta hand it to the US postal service, though. While it did take the Canadian post no time at all to get Marker's head him, that's really just Quebec to NJ. It took the US postal service only like 3 days to get it from NJ to Los Angeles. USA! USA! USA!

Take that Canada for beating us in the Olympic hockey finals!!! We got your postal service OWNED!!! And screw you England too! (for the World Cup game tomorrow err...today):hi5:

edit: 500th post!

You changed oufits again Cris?

I just went on a little eBay shopping spree myself. Picked up one of those M1 Carbine rifles as well. Not sure who will end up with it yet though. I also grabbed a new shirt for Ben and 2 more TTL's. One for Desmond and one to attempt a Hurley with...

You know, that´s the good thing about these figures as opposed to statues, you don´t have to keep them with the same outfit all the time. I´m getting several shirts to see which ones look better on Sawyer and, if they all look great, I´ll just change it whenever I get bored of seeing one :lol
Same with the Jacket, I´ll switch versions.
I was thinking about doing a conman version too, with a suit and such, but I think it would look too random in a suit (it´s not that he has appeared wearing a suit so many times) and well, suits aren´t that cheap (and the hair when he´s wearing a suit is combed in a different way... well, it IS combed lol) so I´ll just display the case next to him as something related to his conman time and that´s all (need to get some 1/6 scale dollars, now I think about it!)

Btw, the rifles are outstanding! (at least the one I have, but I guess they are all as cool). It´s just like the real stuff, it looks like you could really shoot with it, it´s amazing. :)

Btw, the rifles are outstanding! (at least the one I have, but I guess they are all as cool). It´s just like the real stuff, it looks like you could really shoot with it, it´s amazing. :)

Your M1 Grand does look nice, is that DML?
I guess that's for a season five Sawyer, he carried that weapon as the sheriff.

As you can see, I went with his season four weapon of choice, the L1A1 SLR.

In season two he carried an AK47

In season six he steals a SIG-Sauer P226 from the Others, which is the same pistol he took from Edward Mars in season one.

Your M1 Grand does look nice, is that DML?
I guess that's for a season five Sawyer, he carried that weapon as the sheriff.

As you can see, I went with his season four weapon of choice, the L1A1 SLR.

In season two he carried an AK47

In season six he steals a SIG-Sauer P226 from the Others, which is the same pistol he took from Edward Mars in season one.

That pic I posted isn´t of my rifle, but the one I have looks the same. Can´t remember where I purchased mine though, it was from one of those shops like Monkey Depot which sell military stuff (but it wasn´t Monkey Depot)
And yeah, Season 5 Sawyer carried that. I checked Lostpedia for all the weapons, lol Got a Beretta and a SIG-Sauer as well for other seasons so I won´t stick to one, I´ll just have a mix or just add the extra weapons to his accessories batch (next to the case, letter, books, bottles, dharma stuff... He´ll be like S1 Sawyer, full of goodies :lol )

That pic I posted isn´t of my rifle, but the one I have looks the same. Can´t remember where I purchased mine though, it was from one of those shops like Monkey Depot which sell military stuff (but it wasn´t Monkey Depot)
And yeah, Season 5 Sawyer carried that. I checked Lostpedia for all the weapons, lol Got a Beretta and a SIG-Sauer as well for other seasons so I won´t stick to one, I´ll just have a mix or just add the extra weapons to his accessories batch (next to the case, letter, books, bottles, dharma stuff... He´ll be like S1 Sawyer, full of goodies :lol )

For me, in any bash or custom, this part is the most fun. Finding all those little extras to make your figure that more special.

Are you getting him some smokes?
These are good:
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/A44-03-1-6-Action-Figure-Cigarette-Lighter-Match-/330441056851?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cefd26253#ht_2465wt_1137

Another good source for those and a lot of other stuff, they have explosives too is:
https://stores.ebay.co.uk/One-Sixth-Scale-King_VIETNAM-ERA_W0QQ_fsubZ7611142QQ_sidZ177305566QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

Yeah, I was thinking about getting some smokes too but couldn´t find any I liked so decided to pass for now.
Thanks for the links, lots of awesome stuff there!

:monkey2

Next time I'm delivering them in person! :wave

I got my head yesterday! Thank you so much it looks fantastic!

Glad you like it James!!!

Thanks for those pics orbitingx, you have to teach me how to take a clean shot like that sometime. It might just be my camera but I can never seem to take a good picture of a white resin cast :(

Cool gear Karen, love the jacket! Thanks for updating the thread :)

I guess that's a no... lol

So nothing yet GDB?

I hope you can still make more casts Anthony... I'm starting to get worried about the package being LOST... heh, I'm so witty.

But seriously. That would suck.

Moderate news, everyone: it has been reported that one of the heads sent to the LA area has arrived! So I expect the heads sent directly to me to follow shortly.

Obviously, everyone who raised their hands for the early bird special gets the discount and on the practical side, which I was holding close to the vest, I have been out of town on family business (I was having my gf check the mail for me) since last Thursday. But I am back and back to work! I hope to have pictures to share, well, I don't want to get anyone's hopes up and I don't want to show too early so let's just say hopefully soon. :wink1:

gdb, can you email me your cost to paint Sawyer. I realize in all my excitement of late [there is SO much 1:6 fun happening] that I missed the early bird but i can't have a blank Josh Holloway walking around.

bcbs001.jpg

Well he just arrived so now I'm trying to lock in the painter so it'll probably be a while for me. The headsculpt looks great. I think I've been sucked in for all the Lost sculpts that come out now. Locke and Swayer are the only ones so far right?

Well he just arrived so now I'm trying to lock in the painter so it'll probably be a while for me. The headsculpt looks great. I think I've been sucked in for all the Lost sculpts that come out now. Locke and Swayer are the only ones so far right?

Plus almost finished Juliet :)

Yup. Actually the Juliet thread is what got me to cave in and once I found out I could still get the Swayer sculpt and Coco sold me his Locke custom then I became commited to this.

Thanks for all the work you and anybody else has done in getting this to happen. I really appreciate being able to come along and join in.

Back