LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, east coast to Los Angeles via the Canadian Post makes the monkey cry. :monkey2

Do they deliver things by moose there? that might be the reason...

(j/k don´t kill me, canadians, spanish humor there :lol
Believe me, there´s no slower post mail delivering than spanish, and here we don´t have moose to blame)

I have to be honest, I'm not looking forward to you guys getting your painted heads, suddenly mine is gonna look like total s***. :lol

Just kidding, I'm quite excited to see what he looks like done properly. I also can't wait to see all the interpretations and outfits used.

Anyone want any help with accessories just give me a holler:)

Yeah, east coast to Los Angeles via the Canadian Post makes the monkey cry. :monkey2
Any day now... Last time I sent you a head I used AIR and it took about 6 business days. I guess Anthony used ground. Add a CDN and US holiday in there and you're up to realistically about 2 1/2 weeks.... Which is today or tomorrow. (fingers crossed)

Do they deliver things by moose there? that might be the reason...

(j/k don´t kill me, canadians, spanish humor there :lol
Believe me, there´s no slower post mail delivering than spanish, and here we don´t have moose to blame)

Polar Bears actually. ;) but since (most) of the snow has melted up here they're having a hard time getting around. :p

The post office clerk told me between 6-12 working days.. I'm surprised it's taking this long :dunno

Shipping by moose, I told you
moose_mail.gif

:nana:

:dunnoI'm shocked yours haven't gotten to Brent yet considering you shipped it directly. I got mine in the mail, then waited a day, then shipped it to Brent and he has had it for 2-3 days already. :yess:

Jeez...tough luck I suppose.

Well, as there are no headsculpt painting updates I thought I´d post the latest things I bought for Sawyer:

Just received:

106fvw7.jpg

On its way:

eam4w2.jpg

1zwhvkn.jpg

(to customize as Oceanic bottles):

a4jlj.jpg

(for a conman version or just as accessory related to his past):

3339z7p.jpg

acpk9.jpg

(for a "Sidney killer" version):
30934ig.jpg

Already had from a military custom I never finished:

maxkow.jpg

And a gun:

1ex7o6.jpg

And that´s all for now, already posted the boots and the book on previous posts.

I might buy some glasses if I find ones I like, and might also buy a t-shirt as well for... well, for a t-shirt Sawyer, lol
I´ll also make the letter as another accessory and some Dharma beer cans. :)

And of course I´ll need the head, but that depends on how tired the postmoose is :pray:

Nice Karen:)

That case is the black version of the silver one I used for Locke's knives:)

The little 1/12th scale water bottles are great. Did you see the Dharma and Oceanic labels I posted a couple of pages back? They're sized for those exact bottles.

I love that Wild Toys biker jacket too. Also good for an AR Detective Sawyer, if you noticed he was wearing that jacket when they went after Sayid. I had two of them but I cut the sleeves off and added patches for a Sons Of Anarchy bash.

Glasses are really hard to put on this head because of the hair and you, basically have to break them. I had to snap off 2/3 of each stem to fit them on mine and then it was hard to get them to stay. That's why there's only one pic of him in them, :lol

The little 1/12th scale water bottles are great. Did you see the Dharma and Oceanic labels I posted a couple of pages back? They're sized for those exact bottles.

Yeah I saved the labels you posted to print some when I receive the bottles. I bought them through the link you posted so I could use the labels on them. So thanks a bunch! :)

As for the glasses, I think I´ll just use them as accessories too, placing them next to the suitcase, bottles and dharma food :)

Received my sculpt today....Spot on!

Love the fish cracker. :lol

I can't wait for the next one offered.

Could anybody post pics of the received headsculpt? I know we already saw the pics the sculptor posted himself but...

:postpics:

(I have always wanted to say that :lol )

Back