LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job! Makes me want to get one of those Saturday Toys tan prison coveralls too. How'd you get the Dahrma stuff to stick on?

I still need to get my swayer painted the person I asked hasn't responded yet so I'm still a ways out from being able to put mine together.

Looks awesome Itchy. How did you do the patch?

I just found an image, sized it to scale and printed it onto fabric printer paper, cut it out and glued it on.

lafleur-07.jpg

I look forward to getting home tonight to where I can actually SEE these pics Itchy! I'm doing my Juliet in her Dharma Jumpsuit so I'm anxious to see what you've come up with for your LeFleur! :)

Nice job Itchy! That will most likely be the route I take as well. Have you given thought to making the name patch the same size as the pocket?

Are you sure that's the Saturday Toys Jumpsuit? Mine doesn't have buttons.

As promised, here's my first Sawyer! Just a preview pic of things to come. I want to make sure the commissioner is happy before I show closeups.

c71c8002.jpg
e13a3e53.jpg

Now that I've painted the head I have to say that I am floored at the quality of the sculpt. I haven't painted such realistically detailed skin textures since Andy B's Locke. The emotion and character that is conveyed at every turn of the head is fantastic. And the hair has all these fun shapes and shadows to it. Bravo Anthony!

Last edited:
Nice to finally see your Sawyer too gdb,only you and itchy have done Sawyer so far,not as much interest as Locke had obviously.

Brent you did it again! Your work never seems to stop amazing me! :chew :clap
That's just too cool for words :)

I apologize to anyone still waiting for their heads, it's obvious at this point that gdb's package was probably lost or stolen :(

With that said I'm going to start casting new heads tomorrow morning for you guys. I will of course send the new package using high priority shipping to make sure we can track the damn thing this time!

Itchy your LaFleur turned out great! Love it!!!

Is there a way to do a trace on the package first Anthony? I'd hate for you to do more casts up only to have our heads show up at Brent's the next day. Very solid of you to offer that though!!!

Worst case scenarios I'll pop the extra ones on eBay or something :wink1:

There was unfortunately no tracking number with the first package.

As promised, here's my first Sawyer! Just a preview pic of things to come. I want to make sure the commissioner is happy before I show closeups.

c71c8002.jpg
e13a3e53.jpg

Now that I've painted the head I have to say that I am floored at the quality of the sculpt. I haven't painted such realistically detailed skin textures since Andy B's Locke. The emotion and character that is conveyed at every turn of the head is fantastic. And the hair has all these fun shapes and shadows to it. Bravo Anthony!

...and that's how it done:)

It's incredible Brent:clap

Nice job Itchy! That will most likely be the route I take as well. Have you given thought to making the name patch the same size as the pocket?

Are you sure that's the Saturday Toys Jumpsuit? Mine doesn't have buttons.

Not any more, lol. I think it must be the Hot Toys one.

I may re-do that name patch, initially I had planed to make it the same size but it just ended up like that. Thing is, that fabric paper is expensive, lol.

lafleur-08.jpg

Looks great regardless! I think I'm going to use an Iron On transfer. I've actually never seen the fabric paper. I hear about it often though.

Outstanding work Brent!! Can´t wait to see the close-ups!

And thank you too Anthony for offering to cast our headsculpts again and re-send them to Brent. So sorry they got lost, but I guess we should have supposed it... send the next ones on an Ajira flight instead ;)

Back