LOST Sawyer hs Commission- by NEKRomantik (Buy now-Pay later)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maplg.jpg

station2p.jpg

There is something about the top of the head/back of the head that is throwing it off for me somehow in these shots...

Can't quite place it. It kind of looks like the top of his head is too narrow and comes to a point. I don't know, maybe it's just the angle of the shots because the others look great.

Can we see a side profile shot?

I'm fixing the hair and the narrow forehead but I think the angle in some pictures are throwing some people off, after looking at my many reference pictures he does have a good amount of hair on top of his head. The first picture I posted is a straight on shot so it's easier to see in that one.

I'm fixing the hair and the narrow forehead but I think the angle in some pictures are throwing some people off, after looking at my many reference pictures he does have a good amount of hair on top of his head. The first picture I posted is a straight on shot so it's easier to see in that one.

Fantastic! You really captured Sawyer with this sculpt. The hair and narrow forehead was the only things that looked a tad bit off to me as well but definitely looking forward to buying him. Thank you ever so much for taking this on, really cannot thank you enough :banana

Thanks fellas :)

I think I found the problem! When I adjusted the forehead I noticed that the cranium was also off so I fixed it and will also give it a more accurate and detailed haircut. A few other tweaks here and there but it shouldn't take too long.

Back to work!

Thanks for the update Anthony! And also for taking the constructive criticism. This will no doubt be one heck of a sculpt when all is said and done. :) Can't wait!

Just wanted to reassure everyone that for my end of LOST Sawyer special (get him to me to paint before May 23rd for a special price :naughty) I am clearing my schedule of other projects so I can get these heads painted as fast yet as good as possible.

Just received my 1/6 scale "Of Mice and Men" book. It came in a box with the size of a cd so at first I thought it was the shirt.
It was covered with a lot of paper and then, inside, some more, so when I noticed the shirt wasn´t there I started thinking the seller had just forgotten to put the item inside because all I found was paper and more paper. :rolleyes:
But then after all that, there was the book.
Looked like one of those jokes where you go through a lot of paper and boxes just to get to a tiny thing at the end, :lol

It´s a nice item, even though the pic they used for the front is a bit pixelated AND Sawyer´s hand is a bit bigger than the book itself, but it will be a cool extra accessory and anyway, it won´t be read ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the packing Cris. I haven't gotten mine yet.

and I looked at the eBay listing after you mentioned the pixelated image. Kinda sucky, but it is pixelated on the listing as well. I didn't pick that up before I bought it.

Ordered some stuff for Sawyer today. I finally committed on some boots and a canteen. But what I'm most excited about are these:
glasses.jpg

which I'm hoping after some slight mods and paint will look like these:
sawyer_glasses.jpg

:)

LMAO, of course! Sawyer just wouldn´t be the same without those ;)
Great idea :) Don´t forget to post some pics when it´s done!

Man, what a pain in the butt! Not sure if it was worth it. Also difficult? Taking a decent pic. These things are TINY! Don't mind the rough looking paint. It's hardly noticable in person.

I modded them to be 'folded up' since there was probably no way they'd fit on the head. Figured I'd just hang them on his shirt or something if anything. Tried to change the shape of the silver side. Not sure if it's actually noticeable.

100_2359.jpg

100_2365.jpg

Well it was my first time working with wax which is a really slow medium compared to polymer clays so it took forever but I finally managed to finish the sculpt earlier today!

Anybody interested can contact me for further information.

Here it is, the final Sawyer HS :)

sfs3.jpg

sls2i.jpg

srsc.jpg

sbst.jpg

sts1.jpg

Awesome!! Congrats on the great work, man, what an amazing and perfect likeness, outstanding :D

Thanks a bunch! Can´t wait to see it painted!

The sculpt is good, great likeness. I still think the hair could be improved tough ;)

Back