1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever those two new blue clones names are -- top and bottom? -- their heads look pretty poor too. I just saw some in hand photos last night. They looked rough and a little derpy in the eyes and mouth. Similar issues as the Drake.
I just checked them out. Yeah, definitely some derp going on. The new separate eye thing needs to go. The eyes look strange and slightly recessed. Ugh.

I pre-ordered. Great sculpt, solid costume, great accessories. I'll probably cancel due to delays and the first pics arrive. Ah Sideshow.

Whatever those two new blue clones names are -- top and bottom? -- their heads look pretty poor too. I just saw some in hand photos last night. They looked rough and a little derpy in the eyes and mouth. Similar issues as the Drake.

Can you please show me the derpyness I need a good laugh

attachment.php

image_zps4b05229e.jpg

attachment.php

bigeyes.jpg

In that last shot Nathan looks like he's been drinking heavily for too many years and has developed some sort of thyroid condition.

Compare those shots of the final product to the prototype from SDCC:

Sideshow-Sixth-Scale-Nathan-Drake-004.jpg

150465_395931230527827_827728108_n.jpg

It's a damn shame, really. That prototype looked fantastic.

SS could never just lower the price. That would be like saying 'yeah we tried but it didn't work so here ya go".

I still say they lost this round and will just make fewer of these, and make up the difference on the Hoth Pilot Luke.

Back