1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me out of the 30+ people in this thread? seems like you have the hots for me

I like your posts with out you and the 30+ here, we would all be drinking the Kool-Aid and paying 250+ in the coming years, but I seriously could see 300+ for SW figures in our future :monkey2

I'm originally from SoCal, Orange County, Santa Ana. Born and raised.

I moved to get away from the rat race. :D

I lived in Ventura for a while, I would go to Disney once a month, it took at least 2 hours after traffic to get to Orange County errr Anaheim the rat race is real, and very harsh :D

I lived in Ventura for a while, I would go to Disney once a month, it took at least 2 hours after traffic to get to Orange County errr Anaheim the rat race is real, and very harsh :D

Indeed it is, especially at the "Orange Crush" where the 5, 22 & 57 meet! :lol

I used to work at Disneyland and got in free with guests all the time. :yess:

Did you see how posts like his have stopped the price from rising to $250 for a basic figure?

you are right but his and others have stopped me from buying this, and while I am only 1 person maybe others will follow, if SS turns a leaf and can compete with HT's I'll be happy I want the best for them, but thats all a wait and see really.

you are right but his and others have stopped me from buying this, and while I am only 1 person maybe others will follow, if SS turns a leaf and can compete with HT's I'll be happy I want the best for them, but thats all a wait and see really.

Middle-class poverty alone has stopped me from buying this. I hope I haven't pretended it's anything to do with principles.

It costs nearly $200 for two people to get into Disneyland nowadays. :horror

I'll hate to see what happens when any new Star Wars rides show up.

Well at the rate it's going, daily pass tickets (for both parks) will be over $300+ for 2 people in the next couple of years. They raise their ticket and annual pass prices every year. Luckily they have payment plans for their annual passes (though I was bummed they discontinued one of the pass levels in that last price hike that occurred..though those that have it were grandfathered in to it).

-SideshowAlex

Much thanks and I now have a new found respect for you, you the man Snoopy ;)

Ditto, bro. :duff

I hope that maybe Sideshow switched production factories, as another Freak suggested, and we get some amazing 1/6 figures.

Only time will tell.

Well at the rate it's going, daily pass tickets (for both parks) will be over $300+ for 2 people in the next couple of years. They raise their ticket and annual pass prices every year. Luckily they have payment plans for their annual passes (though I was bummed they discontinued one of the pass levels in that last price hike that occurred..though those that have it were grandfathered in to it).

-SideshowAlex

Hey man a fellow Ventura man, I used to live near Downtown off of S.Hemlock kinda gheto but near the beach, yeah prices go up, but also there are like over 1 million AP peeps in So Cal so they are trying to slow them down I'm guessing.

-SideshowAlex

:horror :thud: :panic:

Back