1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost :yuck when I saw the soccer ball droid :lol

:rotfl

New_Star_Wars_droi_3122067c.jpg

zero&18.jpg

19002-4420.jpg

It makes you wonder if the Rebel Alliance could have already conquered the empire if it didn't constantly spend its credits on changing their uniforms for each movie.

Yeah, that is pretty neat. Best thing about seeing this teaser for me is we can count on someone making a really nice Millennium Falcon. Always rued that I got into the hobby long after the MR Falcon sold out. I'd love to have a Falcon displayed in my collection. Just a matter of finding the space...

Well, there IS this one to look forward to but knowing how long eFX takes, I'm sure there'll be another company to put out a Ep. IX Millennium Falcon by the time this one even comes out for PO.

252.jpg

I was tempted to order with a coupon but reordered C3PO instead...

Yeah, still not going to order this. Maybe after in-hand pics. Coupon is available on several newish SW items, have to get coupons on the stormtroopers and 3PO but already used this month's on a second scout trooper.

Yeah, still not going to order this. Maybe after in-hand pics. Coupon is available on several newish SW items, have to get coupons on the stormtroopers and 3PO but already used this month's on a second scout trooper.

Yeah I instantly ordered the storm troopers and Han chewie and used some reward points thinking the exclusive would probably sell out fast. now i see that I lost $20 on both because I cant cancel and order with a coupon because of NRD.. Killing me

Yeah I instantly ordered the storm troopers and Han chewie and used some reward points thinking the exclusive would probably sell out fast. now i see that I lost $20 on both because I cant cancel and order with a coupon because of NRD.. Killing me

Sort of feels like this I guess Matt?......

tumblr_mng099EmSx1rahme9o1_400.gif

This gif is so funny I had to use it again. :lol

Back