1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, that was the first image I thought of when the Red Five proto was unveiled!

And this was the first one I thought of when SS's Yavin Luke was unveiled. Sadly he didn't quite turn out this good, but I could tell this was the reference shot...

tumblr_lfhymhKSdZ1qgz44mo1_1280.jpg

(Looking forward to upgrading that one with the Red Five head!)

Last edited:
I'm considering it a provisional order, highly expecting to cancel it when we see what production looks like!

Why not just wait to see what it actually looks like before you order? Cancelling a pre-order costs Sideshow time and money, it's why they instituted the NRD that everyone hates. You're doing more harm than good by placing an order that you're expecting to cancel.

Did the same this morning.

I'm considering it a provisional order, highly expecting to cancel it when we see what production looks like!

Exactly the coupon was only good for a few days and this was the only thing I hadn't preordered. We'll see how it turns out closer to time

Why not just wait to see what it actually looks like before you order? Cancelling a pre-order costs Sideshow time and money, it's why they instituted the NRD that everyone hates. You're doing more harm than good by placing an order that you're expecting to cancel.

The ball's in Sideshow's court. They're charging Hot Toys prices and showing a high quality prototype. If they pull a Drake and we cancel we're sending a message when we select the reason for cancelling.

And why would cancelling cost Sideshow money? It's all computer generated responses and no money will have changed hands.

Exactly the coupon was only good for a few days and this was the only thing I hadn't preordered. We'll see how it turns out closer to time

This too. Coupons aren't always available to use on what you want at a particular time. Might as well use this one up now.

The ball's in Sideshow's court. They're charging Hot Toys prices and showing a high quality prototype. If they pull a Drake and we cancel we're sending a message when we select the reason for cancelling.

And why would cancelling cost Sideshow money? It's all computer generated responses and no money will have changed hands.

I agree. I've haven't to this point cancelled and not gotten anything that I have originally ordered BUT if the product looks tremendously different than the prototype, especially in terms of quality, I don't think there's any problem with canceling

The more I see this, the weaker my resolve gets to ignore it. It's expensive but I love this look on this character.

They have sculpts for boots and chest box...a jumpsuit and vest, helmet...belt...wrong greeblie on the glove, I think but it's mostly there...have an ESB Hamill face...so a flight cap and jacket is all that's missing. How long before we see a Snowspeeder Luke? Anyone?

(And the wait to see production pics on this figure is killing me even though I'm not buying this version.)

Used the coupon on the ex which I think is worth it this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I probably would have ordered this if I hadn't already seen some of the MUCH cooler Snowspeeder Luke customs that are out there, and which make the X-Wing Luke look so simple and basic in comparison. Now I just want to wait and hope that one of these gets made someday.

IMG_0982_zps84a32915.jpg

Yeah I probably would have ordered this if I hadn't already seen some of the MUCH cooler Snowspeeder Luke customs that are out there, and which make the X-Wing Luke look so simple and basic in comparison. Now I just want to wait and hope that one of these gets made someday.

View attachment 155843

Damn that is a good one!

The front page of this thread should be updated with the final product pics!

[snip awesome photo]

Yeah. This is really the only rendition of Luke I need for my collection...a down-home farmboy who kills a freaking AT-AT with some rope, a Swiss-army knife and a hand grenade.

Slight exaggeration but still.

Here we have pilot, Jedi, gunfighter all-in-one, and I think his Hoth pilot boots look cooler than the makeshift '77 black ones.

Barring this version, Bespin Luke is great...I can do without X-Wing pilot even though I love the helmet.

Yeah. This is really the only rendition of Luke I need for my collection...a down-home farmboy who kills a freaking AT-AT with some rope, a Swiss-army knife and a hand grenade.

Slight exaggeration but still.

Here we have pilot, Jedi, gunfighter all-in-one, and I think his Hoth pilot boots look cooler than the makeshift '77 black ones.

Barring this version, Bespin Luke is great...I can do without X-Wing pilot even though I love the helmet.

For me Luke's Jedi look is still the ultimate, but this would be a very close second. It just has such a great combination of elements, with the X-Wing suit, the big snow boots and gloves, the helmet, the blaster, the lightsaber hanging from his belt...

It's probably one of the coolest outfits from the OT, and yet it never seems to get that much recognition for some reason.

Back