1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is very nice. Still overpriced at $240 though.

I wonder if HT and SSC will coordinate efforts and release X-Wing Luke and Farmboy Luke with the same headsculpt. This one is quite good (from this angle at least) and it would make sense since they're both from the same movie. Unless HT adds real hair, I can't see them topping this.

Sideshow turned the corner so fast that Hot Toys is choking on their dust.

The world is turned upside down. :panic:

That was already posted around the first 20 pages, it's also on wan lee's/Lalla's Facebook (the painter), he also posted some other pics of the pieces he's working on for sideshow such as the Jango Fett, & TOD Indy. Hoping production turns out like this, not holding my breath though.:(

Edit: the pg. the image was first posted in was 154.

Ah, thanks. One loses track. I probably actually saw that the first time around. :cuckoo:

Very detailed portrait but not such a great likeness...if this was HT someone would already be calling him Duke Skywalker or Luke Starcrawler.
I'm not getting him at this pricepoint but still hope the paint holds up production!

After the HT Luke reveal, I may cancel on this one now. The headscalp on this SS one doesn't look good at all.

I have no idea what to expect on this as they are changing the way the face is constructed from the last few SS heads. Have to wait and see what the production head looks like.

Sideshow still holds a special place for me so I'm rooting for them.

I have no idea what to expect on this as they are changing the way the face is constructed from the last few SS heads. Have to wait and see what the production head looks like.

Sideshow still holds a special place for me so I'm rooting for them.

Yeah, I really want Sideshow to knock it out of the park... but this is the one of the few OT figures I have not pre-ordered. I want him, but I refuse to pay $240 for such a bare bones figure. So if I end up with a regular release instead of exclusive, then so be it.

Both Luke's have dark chocolate brown hair. WTF?!?! Do SS and HT even LOOK at the movies?!?!? :cuckoo:

Back