Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Thanks for the comments marf I like your joel as well my man.whats the new bow going to be I don't understand why are you making a new one what's the sufferance and is the first one not accurate I don't get it.

It is the exact same bow it just is not drawn. See images below to get an idea.

crossbow-recurve-bow.gif

The bow on the left is relaxed and the bow on the right is drawn. That is the difference. The original bow was made drawn so it looked better when Joel was holding it with an arrow. Now I'm going to make a version that is relaxed so that it fits in the backpack a little better. I hope that explains it.:)

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

That's a great example of what people would get. I'd never have him actually drawing it back, so the relaxed bow is right up my alley.

Yeah I made a relaxed bow originally as a prototype but I wanted to display Joel as pictured below. The straight relaxed bow looked funny. I wish I had the old prototypes, but they were sold off on eBay months ago...:)

Slightly drawn and posed in a ready position.

DSC04780.JPG

DSC04781.JPG

DSC04787.JPG

Tonight I will be posting images of the backpack bow (I need a better name for it). Stay tuned! :)

Here you go guys. This is the relaxed bow that as you can see fits in the backpack much better. These are made to order and take 7-10 day to complete. Thanks for your support.
DSC04842.jpg

DSC04843.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04846.jpg

DSC04847.jpg

That looks amazing on the pack. I'll be in for one after the new year/holidays. I'll let you know.

Here you go guys. This is the relaxed bow that as you can see fits in the backpack much better. These are made to order and take 7-10 day to complete. Thanks for your support.
DSC04842.jpg

DSC04843.jpg

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04846.jpg

DSC04847.jpg

Wow, that's perfect!

I'll take a backpack bow, just let me know when to send payment!

Thanks to all who are interested in the backpack bow. If you want this new bow go ahead and make payment and I'll start working on them. Payment info is on the first page. Just a small note that I will be making some slight adjustments to the handle area of the bow, nothing major. Just know that it can take 7-10 days to complete. I will prioritize orders on a first come first serve basis. Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for all your support.

Note: Keep an eye on this thread for updates on the nail bomb, spiked bat, brick and "El Diablo" coming soon.

Edit: I forgot to mention that for those who have already purchased the drawn bow you will be able to purchase the backpack bow for $30. If you are buying the bow for the first time and you want both bows the first is $45 and the second is $30. Thanks!

Last edited:

does the relaxed bow come with the arrows?

I sent payment for relaxed bow with 3 arrows and the pipe (blood effect)

does the relaxed bow come with the arrows?

Yes it does!:)

I sent payment for relaxed bow with 3 arrows and the pipe (blood effect)

I got it Omar. Give me sometime to make the bow and arrows and I'll let you know when it ships out. The pipe is ready to go. Thanks a lot! :duff

Back