Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

K I'll send later but the cams were sent back yesterday to you . Thanks

Ok I'll take a look at them when they arrive and figure out a better version. Thanks.

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Does anyone know where I can find a Joel Head Sculpt??!!!

I finished the shiv and flamethrower now I'm going to tackle a brick! Possibly even a bat with nails. I'll show you guys when it's done.

Got my flame thrower today it's a beauty!!

Got my Flamethrower too, came faster than USPS had listed. I'm completely stunned by the work you put into this Maisto. Without a doubt the coolest accessory in my 1/6 collection. :duff

Got my Flamethrower too, came faster than USPS had listed. I'm completely stunned by the work you put into this Maisto. Without a doubt the coolest accessory in my 1/6 collection. :duff

Wow that was fast! I'm glad you are happy with it. Please post pics when you can. Thanks!

I'll post some pics tomorrow, I'm still floored with how goddamn well it turned out :lol

I would like to see the spike bat definitely and we need that revolver for your Awsome holster my man

Maisto's Flamethrower has got to be the most badass custom accessory I've ever seen! I still want to get new clothes for my Joel, and I'll probably replace Commando's head with Iminime's when it becomes available. I have all Joel's equipment on him except for the El Diablo custom I did because I don't have any room to put it on him :lol

i3hpoy.jpg

And I'd like to thank Maisto for giving me a free Pipe with Scissors! Beats my Machete since it has more personality :lol

10clpv8.jpg

My Custom Shorty is among the weapons here.

71nxqf.jpg

Maisto's Flamethrower has got to be the most badass custom accessory I've ever seen! I still want to get new clothes for my Joel, and I'll probably replace Commando's head with Iminime's when it becomes available. I have all Joel's equipment on him except for the El Diablo custom I did because I don't have any room to put it on him :lol

:clap:clap:clapYour Joel looks great! Nothing makes a custom figure look more badass than him holding a flamethrower! You didn't opt for the Natchan outfit? With some minor modification the Natchan shirt looks great.:clap:clap:clap

:clap:clap:clapYour Joel looks great! Nothing makes a custom figure look more badass than him holding a flamethrower! You didn't opt for the Natchan outfit? With some minor modification the Natchan shirt looks great.:clap:clap:clap

Thanks buddy! People were saying he was painting too much red on it and it scared me off. If Iminime does clothing sets I might do that instead.

Currently working on more bow and arrow sets, spiked bat, brick and handguns. If anyone has suggestions for accessories let me know.:wave

Revolver, Pistol, El Diablo and a Nail Bomb. :clap

Got the flamethrower, pipe w/ scissors, and shiv today.....WOW!!!! Amazing work Maisto!!! I'll post pics tomorrow.

I would love a revolver (that fits in your holster) and brick!!!!! I can't wait to see what you do.

Got the flamethrower, pipe w/ scissors, and shiv today.....WOW!!!! Amazing work Maisto!!! I'll post pics tomorrow.

I would love a revolver (that fits in your holster) and brick!!!!! I can't wait to see what you do.

Excellent I'm glad you are happy with everything. I would love to see your custom Joel...As long as there is interest I'm willing to make as many accessories as I'm able to.:wave

I forgot to mention the Shorty shotgun. Mine that I made is OK, but I'd prefer something better.

Back