Maisto's Custom Accessories and Private Commissions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

I'm glad you like the accessories and that I can inspire you to take on some projects. The flashlights available on the market are way too big for Joel so they need to be modified. Great job!

You did quite well for your first custom. Honestly the more you do the better you get. There are plenty of things that can be scrounged up if you are persistent. I'm really glad I can help you with your Joel!:clap

It's going to be hard for someone to top the level of perfection that was that Flamethrower :lol

Re: Maisto's -Joel Last Of Us -Leather Holster,Wood Bow/Arrows,Pipe, Flamethrower-

Yeah thanks bro yeah that's what I did I had to re work the flashlight it was big I cut it and then weathered it and I think it looks really good can't see all the detail as much as in hand but I had the pic of his right in from of me so it's pretty close to his the only thing I couldn't do was paint the inside lightbulb black and thanks guys I can't wait to post mine once done

Yeah, this Joel was my first MAJOR custom. I've put together a Nurse Joker, Bruce Wayne, and Harvey Dent, but those are easy (and cheap :wink1:) in comparison.

I agree with Snake that this figure is now what I hoped it would be when I started putting it together because of Maisto's customs. It all started with the holster and escalated to the amazing flamethrower.

Thanks again Maisto.

Yeah, this Joel was my first MAJOR custom. I've put together a Nurse Joker, Bruce Wayne, and Harvey Dent, but those are easy (and cheap :wink1:) in comparison.

I agree with Snake that this figure is now what I hoped it would be when I started putting it together because of Maisto's customs. It all started with the holster and escalated to the amazing flamethrower.

Thanks again Maisto.

Thank you for supporting my work!:hi5:

Top notch products all the way I especially love the arrow detail bro I mean wow so glad I got everything so far without these parts joel would of been possible for a lot of us. So thanks again bro your the man.

I agree, maisto's accessories really take Joel to the next level. :rock

Top notch products all the way I especially love the arrow detail bro I mean wow so glad I got everything so far without these parts joel would of been possible for a lot of us. So thanks again bro your the man.

Thanks! I'm glad you are happy with everything!:hi5:

I agree, maisto's accessories really take Joel to the next level. :rock

Thanks for the kind words. :duff

I second and third that Maisto's accessories are amazing

Had a hiccup with the bows and my scroll saw. It put me back a bit, but I will get them completed. I'll keep you all informed

Last edited:

What flashlight is everyone using and gas mask?

ebay has what you need bro just type in 1/6 flashlight and 1/6 gas mask and u should see them

Flashlight I got was one random one I found and I think the mask is the SAS version.

What flashlight is everyone using and gas mask?

Gas Mask (The filter needs to be modded to fit the other side)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SC0010-British-SAS-Gasmask-Green-1-6-Scale-Soldier-Country-Action-Figures-/271239194922?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f271da92a

The flashlight (is too big for Joel and needs to be modded smaller)
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MAC-V-Spec-Ops-Flashlight-1-6-Scale-21-Toys-Action-Figures-/360794589930?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5401088aea

Hope that helps.

I have received the flamethrower, very nice work
thanks Maisto !!!

It looks like Ellie is just using Joels bow in the game right? I'm going to be preparing more bows for those who will be doing an Ellie custom. If anyone can see a difference in Ellie's Bow compared to Joels let me know.

Still working on the brick, nail bomb, and the "El Diablo".

It looks like Ellie is just using Joels bow in the game right? I'm going to be preparing more bows for those who will be doing an Ellie custom. If anyone can see a difference in Ellie's Bow compared to Joels let me know.

Still working on the brick, nail bomb, and the "El Diablo".

It's a different bow actually, the rear section behind the curve of the bow isn't that dark color it's actually all uniform to the curve wood color.

Back