Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: March 10th, 2013)

Looks beautiful Mamba! I can see that March has been fun for ya! Congrats dude! :yess:

Looks beautiful Mamba! I can see that March has been fun for ya! Congrats dude! :yess:

Thanks mate, March is brutal for me, Rhino should be my last one in March. But April will be even worse, too many coming in April :panic:

The beast is here :rock

307pzqc.jpg

2ufykiv.jpg

2qibaqp.jpg

n9d9d.jpg

Some more pics of awesomeness...

14mw0hv.jpg

al43ly.jpg

dwqf05.jpg

rmo3ev.jpg

really starting to love that Rhino Mamba! Unfortunately, with so much still coming up this year for me i just cant afford it...just aswell as its already sold out!! :lol Congrats on great pics my friend! :clap

:lol Cool pic mate, thanks.

Congrats on another cool addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you sir :duff

really starting to love that Rhino Mamba! Unfortunately, with so much still coming up this year for me i just cant afford it...just aswell as its already sold out!! :lol Congrats on great pics my friend! :clap

Thank you my friend, yeah I hear you March has been brutal for me as well, and April will be even worse. But I am a huge Spiderman fan, I couldn't miss this Rhino :)

One more pic

6qcuig.jpg

Excellent Update, Scores and Pic's my Friend, Hulk is Sick but Rhino is Intense, WOW!, Great Post as Always

Excellent Update, Scores and Pic's my Friend, Hulk is Sick but Rhino is Intense, WOW!, Great Post as Always

Thank you my friend, as always I appreciate your kind comments.

Which do you like better, Hulk or Rhino?

Which do you like better, Hulk or Rhino?

Hmmm this a toughy, I really like them both, but if I have to choose only one I would have to go with Rhino. Maybe because I have other Hulk statues, this Rhino is my one and only Rhino, I don't think we will see another Rhino statue from Sideshow and plus he is more limited too :D

Btw, I really like playing with these 2 beasts.

ofy0ls.jpg

Slightly jealous.... What a great room to come home to after a long day of work! Where did you come up with the shelving? Is it custom or available to purchase somewhere? Looks awesome

Slightly jealous.... What a great room to come home to after a long day of work! Where did you come up with the shelving? Is it custom or available to purchase somewhere? Looks awesome

Thanks man, the shelving is from Ikea, it's called a besta. Btw I am glad Sabretooth arrived safely and found a good home, he'll be missed in my room.

Thanks man, the shelving is from Ikea, it's called a besta. Btw I am glad Sabretooth arrived safely and found a good home, he'll be missed in my room.

I appreciate the stellar price man! He will not be leaving mine so once I post pics you can visit him in mine. Follow up question to those IKEA bestas. I've been looking online. Not to copy your style too much but I can't find any with lighting. Do you install the lighting yourself or did you buy the shelving with the lights already set up. If it wouldn't be too much trouble can you send me a link or a product number or something? I started with curios and they work great for my Bowen stuff but now I am amassing a bunch of sideshow PF's and I need some heavier shelving like this. Sorry for the novel. Thanks again man. Much appreciated :)

I appreciate the stellar price man! He will not be leaving mine so once I post pics you can visit him in mine. Follow up question to those IKEA bestas. I've been looking online. Not to copy your style too much but I can't find any with lighting. Do you install the lighting yourself or did you buy the shelving with the lights already set up. If it wouldn't be too much trouble can you send me a link or a product number or something? I started with curios and they work great for my Bowen stuff but now I am amassing a bunch of sideshow PF's and I need some heavier shelving like this. Sorry for the novel. Thanks again man. Much appreciated :)

The lighting is not from IKEA. I got them from costco online, but it seems like they no longer have them in stock. These LED lights require battery, so if you like to light up your cabinet a lot I don't recommend using them because they'll eat the batteries pretty fast, but if you only use them once in a while like me they work just fine. I like them because they are wireless, you can see this thread:
www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89844

If you don't mind wires, I recommend this for besta:
https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30180778/

Back