Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: March 10th, 2013)

tumblr_m7qfs367Mi1rvnsnvo1_500.jpg

Mamba my friend your Collection is truly Epic :clap Rhino rocks and fits perfectly :rock

That Rhino is awesome! Love the face-off pic, congrats. :duff

Wolf Predator LSF

I was floored, blown away, easily my favorite statue in collection.

2n6atxl.jpg

iydhmr.jpg

fvvk8l.jpg

aau4ab.jpg

Congrates of this grail!! I do love him so much.

Congrats Bro.... i m glad you decided to get this badboy..... mine is on his way will receive him in next week

:clap:clap:clap
Huge congrats on the Wolf, I read your review on SF and it makes me want mine that much faster. My first
flex payment was charged yesterday and I may have them charge the other one next week. I can already tell
this will be one of my favorites or the new favorite. Thanks for the pics my friend.

Very great acquisition my friend ;)

Congrates of this grail!! I do love him so much.

Thanks Jye, yes indeed he is a grail to me.

Congrats on this great addition mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thanks mate :)

Congrats Bro.... i m glad you decided to get this badboy..... mine is on his way will receive him in next week

Thanks bro, yeah I didn't plan to get this, I am glad I changed my mind and got this. You will be amazed by yours, he is outstanding.

Your first LSF Mamba! Great addition my friend :clap

Thanks my friend, Wolverine is next, I am excited that he is coming soon.

:clap:clap:clap
Huge congrats on the Wolf, I read your review on SF and it makes me want mine that much faster. My first
flex payment was charged yesterday and I may have them charge the other one next week. I can already tell
this will be one of my favorites or the new favorite. Thanks for the pics my friend.

Thank you sir, yeah I always impatient when I am on flex, part of it is because I fear I would not be able to get a replacement if I need to. You have the CM, which I don't, not sure if you would like the CM more than the Wolf, but if there is one statue that may dare to compete with the CM, this probably be it :)

Very great acquisition my friend ;)

Thanks my friend :)

Fantastic collection and nicely displayed :clap :thud:

Wolf Predator LSF

I was floored, blown away, easily my favorite statue in collection.

2n6atxl.jpg

iydhmr.jpg

fvvk8l.jpg

aau4ab.jpg

Whoa! By all that is Unholy, that thing is Very Impressive and Commands your Attention, I can see why this BadBoy is your New Favorite, is that Whip poseable? WOW! Excellent Post Mamba

So many goodies... The LSF predator looks to be the same scale as the cinematic version. I like the little stand that ssc include with the extra head. Congrats M.

Thanks my friend, Wolverine is next, I am excited that he is coming

Me too Mamba! Can't wait to get him! :yess: are you using Flex on Wolvie or will you make full payment when ready for shipping?

Beautiful displays
Thanks for the pics

Fantastic collection and nicely displayed :clap :thud:

Thank you :)

Whoa! By all that is Unholy, that thing is Very Impressive and Commands your Attention, I can see why this BadBoy is your New Favorite, is that Whip poseable? WOW! Excellent Post Mamba

Thanks, yes the whip is poseable :wave

So many goodies... The LSF predator looks to be the same scale as the cinematic version. I like the little stand that ssc include with the extra head. Congrats M.

Thanks VS, actually the predator CM is bigger than this wolf, but I am happy with the size of the wolf, his size is perfect for me.

Beautiful displays
Thanks for the pics

Thanks Ave and you're welcome :)

Me too Mamba! Can't wait to get him! :yess: are you using Flex on Wolvie or will you make full payment when ready for shipping?

I ordered Wolverine from retailer so no flex payment, but I got it cheaper than retail price, can't complain here :)

I am still in awe of this thing, can't stop looking at it. I've been ignoring my other statues since his arrival. He looks even better in a darker room.

1t1ojn.jpg

o59xyg.jpg

I ordered Wolverine from retailer so no flex payment, but I got it cheaper than retail price, can't complain here :)

Congrats! So does that mean you'll recieve yours a little later than those who have theirs coming from SSC? Unless your an impatient *%@! like me i guess it shouldnt really matter...plus you to see the early inhand pics which makes you even more excited! :lol

Back