Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: March 10th, 2013)

Congrats! So does that mean you'll recieve yours a little later than those who have theirs coming from SSC? Unless your an impatient *%@! like me i guess it shouldnt really matter...plus you to see the early inhand pics which makes you even more excited! :lol

Yeah I probably will receive mine later but I will ask my retailer if they could ship it ASAP once Sideshow has this in stock, I am impatient too :)

Great pics my friend ;)

Thanks again my good friend.

Mamba I have a quick question for you. I believe I read that you went to last years comic con, how would you rate the
Wolf LSF compared to the Dr. Doom LSF? I know they are very different but both are amazing in pics. Also do
you plan on getting Dr. Doom whenever it goes up for pre-order? Thanks in advance my friend.

He looks frigging amazing! Massive congrats. :rock :rock

Mamba I have a quick question for you. I believe I read that you went to last years comic con, how would you rate the
Wolf LSF compared to the Dr. Doom LSF? I know they are very different but both are amazing in pics. Also do
you plan on getting Dr. Doom whenever it goes up for pre-order? Thanks in advance my friend.

I was way more impressed with Dr. Doom LSF than Wolf LSF when I was at the con. Heck, I even more impressed with Wolverine LSF than the Wolf, maybe because I didn't plan to get Wolf.

Dr. Doom is super amazing, I would like to own it but I don't think I can due to limited space, he is so freakin huge. I will get wolverine LSF though, let's see if that one will be my new favorite. I am so impressed with the detail and the pose of the Wolf, not sure Wolverine can top the Wolf. But if there is a statue that could replace the Wolf LSF as my favorite in my collection, Doom would probably be it.

He looks frigging amazing! Massive congrats. :rock :rock

Thanks Jay, I appreciate it.

I was way more impressed with Dr. Doom LSF than Wolf LSF when I was at the con. Heck, I even more impressed with Wolverine LSF than the Wolf, maybe because I didn't plan to get Wolf.

Dr. Doom is super amazing, I would like to own it but I don't think I can due to limited space, he is so freakin huge. I will get wolverine LSF though, let's see if that one will be my new favorite. I am so impressed with the detail and the pose of the Wolf, not sure Wolverine can top the Wolf. But if there is a statue that could replace the Wolf LSF as my favorite in my collection, Doom would probably be it.

Thanks Jay, I appreciate it.

Thanks for the info. I'm curious to see what else there adding to Doom that is taking so long but I'm more curious on the
price of this thing. I don't have the space either but for something this epic I may sell stuff to find space. I think the
Wolverine LSF looks really awesome too congrats on getting that.

You re right! We have the same taste :D
Congrats for your scores!!

Thanks for the info. I'm curious to see what else there adding to Doom that is taking so long but I'm more curious on the
price of this thing. I don't have the space either but for something this epic I may sell stuff to find space. I think the
Wolverine LSF looks really awesome too congrats on getting that.

When I was at the con Sideshow rep told me the price could very well be $2,500 but he said it has not been determined yet. One thing for sure though he said it will be over $2K.

You re right! We have the same taste :D
Congrats for your scores!!

Told ya :hi5:

that wolf predator is sexy

DARK RIDER OF MORDOR PF EX.

It's a fantastic PF, I am glad to add him in my collection.

34skyab.jpg

309n860.jpg

Nice, looks cool. You must be rich man, you've been grabbing everything lately. If I get the drom, he would have to go next to wolf, so it's nice to see they look somewhat descent next to each other. Just need to wait and see what SDCC brings this year.

Congrats on the Rider! Resisting less and less each day....:panic:

Very nice!
The Wolverine will look good up there

Wicked collection Mamba!!!

Looks nice and tight with most of the pieces being the same scale!:clap:clap:clap

DARK RIDER OF MORDOR PF EX.

It's a fantastic PF, I am glad to add him in my collection.

34skyab.jpg

309n860.jpg

WHOA! Great Great Score, he's almost a tall as your Predator, WOW! This Piece turned out Great, another Excellent Acquisition to the Mamba Collection, Excellent Post my Friend

Really jealous of your collection! All amazing pieces, especially the Ring Wraith!

Looks like the Rider PF came out great. Freaking thing is huge. Great shots Mamba, kongrats!

Nice, looks cool. You must be rich man, you've been grabbing everything lately. If I get the drom, he would have to go next to wolf, so it's nice to see they look somewhat descent next to each other. Just need to wait and see what SDCC brings this year.

Not rich, I just sacrifice not to buy other things that I like, I am not Jay or Averone :)

No doubt this year is the most expensive year for me yet, many big statues coming this year and I am into bigger statues now, gotta find a way to make my bank account bigger as well :lol

Congrats on the Rider! Resisting less and less each day....:panic:

Very nice!
The Wolverine will look good up there

Wicked collection Mamba!!!

Looks nice and tight with most of the pieces being the same scale!:clap:clap:clap

WHOA! Great Great Score, he's almost a tall as your Predator, WOW! This Piece turned out Great, another Excellent Acquisition to the Mamba Collection, Excellent Post my Friend

Very great acquisitions my friend ;)

Really jealous of your collection! All amazing pieces, especially the Ring Wraith!

Looks like the Rider PF came out great. Freaking thing is huge. Great shots Mamba, kongrats!

Mant thanks gentlements, I apprecite your comments, can't wait to get my Wolvie LSF hopefully in a few days.

Back