Mamba's Collection Room Page1 Updated: Feb 24th, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mamba's Collection Room (Page1 updated: March 10th, 2013)

Room looking great with all the new biggie additions.

You know what would really look great in that collection bro?

p1020504q.jpg

Get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what would really look great in that collection bro?

p1020504q.jpg

Get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That bust is very impressive no doubt, but it's still a bust which is a low priority in my book :lol

Maybe someday I will get it once my pre-orders die/slow down :D

That bust is very impressive no doubt, but it's still a bust which is a low priority in my book :lol

Maybe someday I will get it once my pre-orders die/slow down :D

Yeah, like that will ever happen.:cuckoo::lol

Dont get involved in busts Mamba...its very addictive! :lol It was a year and a half ago when i first started collecting that I swore to stick only to PF's! A year and a half later, i've got 1/6 scale, 1/4 scale. 1/2 scale and 4 1:1 busts! Being sensible goes out the window when your a collector! :rotfl

Still love the island ottoman in the middle of the collection room. Goes with the theme of the room. Simple but yet classy.

WOW :horror

Wolverine looks so freaking AMAZING in your Collection :clap

Congrats my friend... he rocks :rock

Dont get involved in busts Mamba...its very addictive! :lol It was a year and a half ago when i first started collecting that I swore to stick only to PF's! A year and a half later, i've got 1/6 scale, 1/4 scale. 1/2 scale and 4 1:1 busts! Being sensible goes out the window when your a collector! :rotfl

I'm trying to stick to 1/4 but it's damn hard. There's always something coming out tempting me. This forum doesn't help either :lol

I don't know man, for some reasons I am just not into busts. I had T2 Arnie BD Sideshow bust, very nice bust but sold it. I bought Iron Man MarkIII Life Size Bust clean version but had a crack on it so I returned it. I've seen great busts in person, but I didn't feel I really want them for some reasons.

Still love the island ottoman in the middle of the collection room. Goes with the theme of the room. Simple but yet classy.

Thanks bro, I like that ottoman too, currently I have been using it to stare my Wolverine LSF :lol

WOW :horror

Wolverine looks so freaking AMAZING in your Collection :clap

Congrats my friend... he rocks :rock

Thank you my friend, he is indeed amazing, so happy with it.

I'm trying to stick to 1/4 but it's damn hard. There's always something coming out tempting me. This forum doesn't help either :lol

The best way to resist something is to stay away from this forum :lol

Sticking to scale that you want is a very good strategy for your wallet. I used to buy 1/6 and smaller but no more. I try not to buy any statues/figures that are smaller than 1/5 scale regardless how great those statues are, so far it has been successful. I am trying to eliminate 1/5 statues too but there are some that I just really like so can't get rid of those yet.

Poison Ivy EX #157, beautiful indeed.

ng4jnl.jpg

k9e6wl.jpg

mvojrm.jpg

154u6ue.jpg

k56bn5.jpg

2q899q9.jpg

SWEET! SWEET! Score my Friend, received mine today, Beautiful again Great Pic's and Great Great Post; Mamba

Major congrats on Poison Ivy bud. She is gorgeous. Loved her.
23lo1vr.gif

Big congrats for poison ivy bro ;)

Back