Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

:lol at the people who have faith because of Goyer. That dude better send the Nolans a nice Christmas card every year for bailing him out of hack status.

This movie will be a fine addition to the Genre... The film won't re invent the genre, but I think it will be the film that reminds everyone that Superman is the Hero for All-Seasons. I think there will be a great mix action and heroics and character moments.

But I do wonder about these Haters and their addiction to Humble Pie!

Also, this film is already so far removed from SUCKER PUNCH & WATCHMEN and it hasn't even been shooting a month yet. Don't expect that same.

BTW, Zack and Nolan are so on the same page with SUPERMAN that they both agreed to a 3 picture deal, a trilogy.

Cap is so over rated. I found it a bit of a snooze fest. Best bits were in trailers and it came across camp and cheesy.

Ash and I agree on something movie-related. Mark this day, folks!

Well, I didn't think it was a snooze-fest, I liked it, but I do think it's waaaaaaay overrated.

There is no camp in Captain America. Anyone who thinks there is doesn't understand the word. Cap is 100% sincere from start to finish.

Some of you guys suck. Just sayin. Snyder's Action >>>>>> Superman Returns' "action"

Il take Superman lifting a Kryptonite planet anyday over two hours of Superman punching people in slow motion while screaming.

Some of you guys suck. Just sayin. Snyder's Action >>>>>> Superman Returns' "action"

:exactly::exactly:

There is no camp in Captain America. Anyone who thinks there is doesn't understand the word. Cap is 100% sincere from start to finish.

:exactly::exactly:

Il take Superman lifting a Kryptonite planet anyday over two hours of Superman punching people in slow motion while screaming.

:nono:nono

Back