Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

I'm guessing we'll get our first Teaser with TDKR and a Theatrical Trailer with The Hobbit.

Local BP gas station in Plano, Illinois. Pretty kool to have this so close to home. This BP gas station is selling Superman cookies as well. The cookies are pretty good. Some more pictures I took 2day.

There is no camp in Captain America. Anyone who thinks there is doesn't understand the word. Cap is 100% sincere from start to finish.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

Toad_-_Haters_Gonna_Hate.jpg

Local BP gas station in Plano, Illinois. Pretty kool to have this so close to home. This BP gas station is selling Superman cookies as well. The cookies are pretty good. Some more pictures I took 2day.

That's pretty cool to be so close to the production shooting. :D

Darth Snoopy That's pretty cool to be so close to the production shooting. :D[/quote said:
I'm going back tomorrow. As you can see in the one picture I posted. They're closing down that street. This is the street they converted into downtown Smallville. I heard that they're shooting some scene's for the movie trailer. I'm not 100% sure if this is true. I heard Superman, Zod and Faora will be there.

The scene they filmed 2day was of Amy Adams aka Lois Lane. Pulling up to a 711 gas station and getting gas for her car. I waited around for 7 hrs to watch this one scene being filmed. LOL Good times. I just wish her hair was black.

Here are the pics of Amy :slap

Dont get me wrong she is hot but the only redhair i know from the Supes stories is Lana Lang, so i am confused

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So this is Perry:
attachment.php

We only need Jimmy, If they sign this guy the circle will be completed :thud:
attachment.php

Last edited:

We only need Jimmy, If they sign this guy the circle will be completed :thud:
attachment.php

I'd have no problem with an Asian being cast as Ji-mi Ol-sun. But not Chang - he's completely wrong. Maybe the guy that played Sulu/Harold?

I know even Singer got that part right. Lois having dark hair.

I'm going back tomorrow. As you can see in the one picture I posted. They're closing down that street. This is the street they converted into downtown Smallville. I heard that they're shooting some scene's for the movie trailer. I'm not 100% sure if this is true. I heard Superman, Zod and Faora will be there.

Sweet! :D

Cool pics and thanks for posting them! :hi5:

Why doesn't Lois have dark hair? Bummer. Not end of the world though.

Back