Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Man of Steel

Yes it would have been nice if Amy had dark hair. I don't think that her not having dark hair will ruin the picture for me.

Yes it would have been nice if Amy had dark hair. I don't think that her not having dark hair will ruin the picture for me.

What we're getting is Amy Adams looking like Amy Adams playing Lois Lane.

And that's all right with me, in fact it's Nolanesque -- she's a terrific Actress and will add pathos to the Movie.

I just watched The Fighter, and Amy Adams manages to be sexy even though the film tries to dull her down. I am absolutely fine with her as Lois.

Amy Adams is fairly meh. Great for a Ginger but only slightly above average in general. Realistically Kidder wasn't the greatest Lois (I know blasphemy) and Bosworth was horrid so it's a step up there. Erica Durance's portrayal of Lois really soured me on any others really...

Lois Lane was only cast well in Lois & Clark and then Smallville... Margaret Kidder was a great actress and played the part really well... But she was a Goat in a Tuxedo.

But Teri Hatcher is the best Lois ever...

I agree Margot Kidder played Lois great. You can really see how she blew all the other contenders away in the screen tests from the DVD. All the other Lois's were stiff and lifeless. Too bad she just didn't have the looks. She was passable in part one, but by the time they finished part two she really let herself go.

And I agree both Erica Durance and Teri Hatcher were GREAT as Lois. They brought a real spark to the character. I think Amy Adams will be great in the role (dark hair or not) and will bring that same kind of energy. Kate Bosworth was abysmal.

Here we go it appears
Spoiler Spoiler:

attachment.php

Why?:gah:

Last edited:

Here we go it appears...

Why?:gah:

Christ Dude, ever hear of spoilers?!! I didn't want to know that!!!

Better tuck that in or

Spoiler Spoiler:

There is now a new tag - see the red box with "spo iler" in it
spoiler.jpg
? Or use [spoiler ] [/spoiler] to hide spoilers in movie/tv threads.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Just saw 300 and Watchmen. Snyder is just right for this movie. :wink1:
The 300 style is absolutely, unequivocally, 100% ____ing wrong for Superman. Watchmen, from a stylistic perspective, didn't do much for me good or bad. It mimicked the comic well enough. And that's probably fine for Superman, but I wouldn't say he is "just right" for any Superman that I am really familiar with based on the films I've seen of his.

So you guys are not ok with Snyder's style but ok with a blonde Lois, and a black Perry, and maybe an asian Jimmy(yeah I'm reaching here)?:huh

Official plot synopsis:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Doesn't really say much actually.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

hey there are more details on supes!

Spoiler Spoiler: