Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just like none of the cops or Police listen to Gordon in TDKR and make fun of the sewer thing despite their Commissionr being wounded, built up evidence of people being down there and strange activity going on all at once.

Then when they do listen, every cop/SWAT in the the city are sent in the same area and trapped for 5 months.

These DC movies are about as real as Jye's implants.

This guy owned the gym I worked out in. :lol

211greg23halfincharms.jpg

Its true. :lol I see these as the superhero equivalents of Top Gun. Fun to pick apart but hella fun to watch nonetheless.

Fair enough, you gotta admit, we do talk alot about BB-TDK-TDKR-MOS

Except she doesn't actually know how to put the key in the key hole. :lol

Oh, Goyer....

I always wondered how she was such a good shot with the Alien rifles.

Yeah, Jor-El helped a bit but what if she panicked, even for split second. BLAMO, deeeeaaaad! I wouldn't have known how to use those weapons in 5 seconds split. What if I misunderstood not-Jor-El for a quick moment?

I always wondered how she was such a good shot with the Alien rifles.

Yeah, Jor-El helped a bit but what if she panicked, even for split second. BLAMO, deeeeaaaad! I wouldn't have known how to use those weapons in 5 seconds split. What if I misunderstood not-Jor-El for a quick moment?

Training is nothing, will is everything. Lois must've had the will.

JGL will be just as good if not better than Wayne as Batman.

Dr. Hamilton never even got to invent and give Superman a special space suit. :(

Also, I got a question about Superman's actual suit. If that vessel, the fortress of solitude, was older than Jor-El himself (krypton sent those out thousands and thousands of years before), what is that Superman suit with the house of El insignia doing in there? Also, why the undergarments. Where da ceremonial armor suit at?

Did it just materialize when Clark stuck his command key in Jor-El's input hole?

Also, I got a question about Superman's actual suit. If that vessel, the fortress of solitude, was older than Jor-El himself (krypton sent those out thousands and thousands of years before), what is that Superman suit with the house of El insignia doing in there? Also, why the undergarments. Where da ceremonial armor suit at?

Maybe the House of Jor-El is thousands of years old and back in the day they all dressed in blue and red before evolving into sleek black styles millenia later. So technically Supes is wearing the oldest of old school outfits for his people but Earth doesn't see it that way.

I still don't know if a Kryptonian ship being sent to earth a long time ago in a galaxy far far away diminishes Kal-el being sent to Earth.

I guess they wanted to show that Krypton had collected data from Earth already so there was a reason why Jor-el picked Earth.

I kind of assumed the command key was encoded with information that used the ship to relay the info stored on it and since they seemed to be able to materialize things rather quickly the ship could have been processing his suit while he was getting the guided tour...

I still don't know if a Kryptonian ship being sent to earth a long time ago in a galaxy far far away diminishes Kal-el being sent to Earth.

I guess they wanted to show that Krypton had collected data from Earth already so there was a reason why Jor-el picked Earth.

I think they were also trying to rationalize a fortress of solitude in the ice more as well.

I think they were also trying to rationalize a fortress of solitude in the ice more as well.

Well, not really.

He still has to build it.

This was just a ship that also happened to be carrying the genesis Star Trek device for the plot to play out.

Now that it was destroyed, he can build his FOS in MOS 2.

Wait.....

Ancient ships with the same technology from the present. :gah:

**** this movie. :lol

Now that I think about it, I think Prometheus exists in the same world as MoS.

But those were both created by the Gods of assguard with Anthony Hopkins' mighty staff of power.

****ing magic.

Actually, in the prequel comic the scout ship wasn't sent to the Sol system (Earth). It was sent to a completely different system. But a Kryptonian murderer... who was sentenced to death (for murdering Kara's boyfriend) but was freed by 2 members of the council who oppose Capital Punishment :)lol)... stowed aboard the ship, reset the course for Sol, and killed everyone but Kara who was in cryo-sleep. He then wakes her up because he wants her to be his mate and start a new race of Krytonians on Earth. They fight, the ship crashes on Earth, he is dead... and she walks out into the snowy ice age. End.

Again: Oh, Goyer...

Superman vs. The Engineer for MoS 2.

The twist will be that Lex Luthor is the thousand year old Engineer in disguise. He wants to make new life in Luthorville and Kal- El must stop him.

Back