Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not the biggest fan of the PSD. but its whatevah. its not a super serious film. so it didnt bother me THAT much.

Oh, the different opinions are fine. And it's not like I think it's the best movie ever or anything, with or without my personal bias.

Different strokes, and all that. There is no right or wrong here.

I just find the flip-flopping... and apparently being influenced by others' opinions... interesting. I can't relate. It befuddles me. :lol

It's not the best movie ever. It's not even the best Superman movie ever. The way I see it: Superman:The Movie is the best Superman movie ever made (thus far), but MOS is the Superman movie I, as a comic book reader, always wanted to see.

It's not the best movie ever. It's not even the best Superman movie ever. The way I see it: Superman:The Movie is the best Superman movie ever made (thus far), but MOS is the Superman movie I, as a comic book reader, always wanted to see.

That's a fair assessment. And I think that's true for many people.

Not even you can flip-flop over IRON DRONE 3. :lol

:peace

I actually thought something was wrong with me for not liking it.

Even Devin Faraci loved it, and I have always agreed with his movie reviews, until IM3.

I thought by my 5th viewing I would have seen the light, but nope.

After Avengers, how could a lone IM movie where he's not even in the suit ever compete.

That's a fair assessment. And I think that's true for many people.

However, I'm very curious to see how that perception might change in the event that we see an extended edition. Also, I don't know if you've talked to him lately, but I'm very curious about what Mr. Snyder thinks of the campaign Rosenbaum is running.:lol

However, I'm very curious to see how that perception might change in the event that we see an extended edition. Also, I don't know if you've talked to him lately, but I'm very curious about what Mr. Snyder thinks of the campaign Rosenbaum is running.:lol

While I don't think an extended edition will ever save TDKR, it can help MOS.

Great point.

Honestly Thor is a great movie IMO, it's one of the few Marvel movies that is actually good, right up there with X1.

Well, for me Avengers is great, Thor is good

You're wrong.

No, YOU are wrong.

1277899225221_f.jpg

Irish did you get a chance to meet henry at all? Anyone? I met him face to face and he was honestly superman like. Soft spoken but commanding at the same time. One of the coolest people i have met and he made me believe.

Back