Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll lose serious cinema nerd points if you're gonna claim MOS is "the same level of bad" as PROMETHEUS.

Both have their flaws, but the latter is already infamous in that regard, and is handicapped by a script that is a dumb as they come. The only huge movie this Summer that's comparable is STID.

:exactly:

As much as I like Prometheus, the amount of inconsistencies of that movie is almost laughable, no comparison to MoS.

back on topic: Sheer sarcastic brilliance at this link - I like how this guy thinks....

https://www.ew.com/ew/gallery/0,,20647938_20711334,00.html

This was quite funny. Him peeking at Lois' underroos is cheeky as hell but still morally wrong and i'd forgot about him flying off leaving the town or city to be destroyed by the Kryptonians. Not to mention giving up his powers and responsibility to help people for Margot kidders tunnel of love.

I never watched Brometheus. :yess:

Me neither, been meaning to though

What's with all these lazy acronyms? When I see MoS, I think of PoS. I saw XM: OW or whatever last week. Now I see STID which sounds like something I could wake up with the morning after.

I don't know man, I like to hear opinions opposite to mines, sometimes they change my mind sometimes they re enforce my initial opinion, isn't that why these are called "discussion boards"?

The problem is people that say bad things when they hate a movie think the people who liked a movie hate them if they reply back and Dfanatics not the first one whos said that. Thats not really a discussion is it? You do have certain threads like the Prometheus that go so far south, posting in it left you feeling like you'd done a warzone tour. Again, not exactly what I'd call a discussion.

Personally, I can love a movie and still discuss its faults, two threads wouldn't bother me one bit.

What's with all these lazy acronyms lazy? When I see MoS, I think of PoS. I saw XM: OW or whatever last week. Now I see STID which sounds like something I could wake up with the night after.

I tend to agree, but I'm guilty of it when using my iPhone on the forums. :p

Prometheus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MoS

:cool:

tumblr_inline_mge9pjTpAK1ryddyu.gif

I'd been wanting a post like this. :nana:

I love STM but MOS and TDKR are fine because XMFC was similar which could lead to XDOFP and ASM2 being great which would make CAWS and TTDW wonderful and GOTG being just as good although ASM was poor but I think JL and MOS2 will solve those issues hopefully better than STID but I think PR will get it right.

I love STM but MOS and TDKR are fine because XMFC was similar which could lead to XDOFP and ASM2 being great which would make CAWS and TTDW wonderful and GOTG being just as good although ASM was poor but I think JL and MOS2 will solve those issues.

hmmm... definitely needed a "**** YOU SCIENCE" on the end of that. :lol

I love STM but MOS and TDKR are fine because XMFC was similar which could lead to XDOFP and ASM2 being great which would make CAWS and TTDW wonderful and GOTG being just as good although ASM was poor but I think JL and MOS2 will solve those issues hopefully better than STID but I think PR will get it right.

I tried to read that seriously at first before I realised what you were doing.

Exactly.....

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I love it when people take a comment directed towards a certain board member and call it fact.... :lol

Also, I didnt compare anything. As bad as Prometheus was for that James Bon villian was how bad Man of Steel was for me. Not comparing the films. Only the feeling.

You have no idea.

My kids insisted on Taco Bell for dinner (instead of something, you know... good). I reluctantly partook and now I'm at Defcon 2. :(

:(

rest

don't take anything to stop the runs, it needs to get out like the lutz in Amityville.

drink gatorade if things get worse

eat a yogurt to introduce the good bacteria back into your intestines

:(

rest

don't take anything to stop the runs, it needs to get out like the lutz in Amityville.

drink gatorade if things get worse

eat a yogurt to introduce the good bacteria back into your intestines

I 'smell' a new thread coming....

"Ask Dr. Jye"

:lol :yess:

Back