Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rating has nothing to do with Wolverine: Origins being a terrible movie. It should be rated "S" for **** :cool:

A Wolverine movie doesn't need to be R to be good, it just needs to be well written and directed.

Rating has nothing to do with Wolverine: Origins being a terrible movie. It should be rated "S" for **** :cool:

A Wolverine movie doesn't need to be R to be good, it just needs to be well written and directed.

:lol King, just jump in the middle baby! :wink1:

They want a dark, wild animal Wolverine with a R rating.

Probably not. But they'll never give you a theatrical R rated Wolverine movie.

Maybe if it's ever rebooted they might.

You don't know the kind of dirty twisted sick things Wolverine can do to a body if it's not R rated, have you ever read Wolverine the best there is?

For the plot sake you don't need an R rated movie, but you do to get a full grasp of how much of an animal Wolverine can actually be.

Wait! Wasn't this thread about........

manofsteel.jpg

You don't know the kind of dirty twisted sick things Wolverine can do to a body if it's not R rated, have you ever read Wolverine the best there is?

For the plot sake you don't need an R rated movie, but you do to get a full grasp of how much of an animal Wolverine can actually be.

I know all that, and like I said, you won't see it with THIS Wolverine. With the Hugh Jackman Wolverine. I think it's too late for that and I'd doubt he'd play it that way.

I do know he was disappointed in Origins. Hopefully they'll do right by him in the next one.

:lol King, just jump in the middle baby! :wink1:

They want a dark, wild animal Wolverine with a R rating.

You can do a lot with PG-13 these days. Dark Knight was plenty violent and dark, made a billion dollars and was PG-13.

With a good script and a good director, a PG-13 Wolverine could be amazing.

I know all that, and like I said, you won't see it with THIS Wolverine. With the Hugh Jackman Wolverine. I think it's too late for that and I'd doubt he'd play it that way.

I do know he was disappointed in Origins. Hopefully they'll do right by him in the next one.

I know, poor Hugh, I read he even put money of his own pocket for the production of that movie.

Add to that that the movie got leaked with half of the FX unfinished :lol

A Wolverine Movie can be PG for all I care, as long as he's mean, and the film has a good script, and director, like King Dahkness said.

I wouldn't say it's out of the question. Remember this game?
Extra Violent and its modeled directly after Jackman. I can't remember if he did the voice work.

1:56 to end
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9LBmK0qDrk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9LBmK0qDrk[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDpWAEloh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPDpWAEloh8[/ame]

Heh. Well, the pic on the bottom is my son (10),and that was taken after he came out of seeing it a second time (which he requested). He whooshed through the parking lot after having seen in the first time, and wore that cape for 2-3 days. He even slept in it.

I've very much enjoyed experiencing the release of the movie with his enthusiasm. It's amazing how much fun these little dudes have, without the cynicism we "grown ups" are cursed with.

Heh. Well, the pic on the bottom is my son (10),and that was taken after he came out of seeing it a second time (which he requested). He whooshed through the parking lot after having seen in the first time, and wore that cape for 2-3 days. He even slept in it.

I've very much enjoyed experiencing the release of the movie with his enthusiasm. It's amazing how much fun these little dudes have, without the cynicism we "grown ups" are cursed with.

Is this the first Superman movie he's seen in the theatre? If it is it will be an experience that shapes his perception of Superman. And do you really want your child's first movie exposure to Superman be one where he kills someone?

Is this the first Superman movie he's seen in the theatre? If it is it will be an experience that shapes his perception of Superman. And do you really want your child's first movie exposure to Superman be one where he kills someone?

I took him to SUPERMAN RETURNS, but he was only 3-4 at the time.

He's seen all of the live action movies (including Quest For Peace :horror: ) and all of the animated shows and movies on DVD/Blu-ray. He's well acquainted with Superman. Your parenting tips are noted, but not necessary. :duff

Didn't Superman kill Zod in the second movie? Lois killed Ursa. And Nod, suicide I guess. They all fell to their deaths.

Unless you go by that one edit where they are lead away in cuffs by the Arctic Police!!!

Back