Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Specs forthcoming soon...

1005310_10201611348793306_449914523_n.jpg

1001192_10201611360913609_2050775842_n.jpg

Are those both of the same set? If it is, I will totally buy it.

Looks cool, but I'm not a huge fan of things that don't fit on my shelf. Not saying I wouldn't buy, it would probably just set in the closet in favor of a more compact version.

I wonder how long before "Blu-Ray 3D" ceases to exist? I'm not being snarky, but it seems like the next generation of television tech is pretty much completely ignoring the 3D stuff.

I wonder how long before "Blu-Ray 3D" ceases to exist? I'm not being snarky, but it seems like the next generation of television tech is pretty much completely ignoring the 3D stuff.

It should people act like 3d is new its been out a while.

Whoever made 3d tv should be shot. Who wants to wear glasses to watch a movie?

You raise an interesting point, and, perhaps, that's why they continue to release stuff in the format. It seems like companies are still working on "glasses free 3D," and, if that ever became a reality, and caught on enough to where it was a feature included in all or most new TVs, I could see people beginning to use these things sometimes.

The cut is there. Snyder love to share those.
Now lets just hope Warner wont be double dipping, and release it right away :)

However i doubt that those who disliked the way the characters, concepts were in the movie will like the EC better.
I'm sure that all is the same but takes its time.
Wich was my biggest issue, too fast, relentless.
I loved the scifi take, the characters, the tone and man THE ****ING ACTION!!!

If the movie was an hour longer, filled with better characters, I would've enjoyed the film more. Maybe. Depends if they were...actually well done characters.

Back