Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some swell customer service right there :lol

I have no interest in the 3-D gimmick, but like KD says I always have the 2-D option so it doesn't bother me. I have no idea what the screen sizes are, but I figure once they are regular movie theater size they are big enough for me. I don't need to watch movies on Imax. I could just sit closer to the front if I wanted the image to take up more of my field of vision.

I was bugged once when I went to see a movie in London though, and the screen was just a few times larger than a big-screen TV :lol But I've never seen anything in the U.S. like that.

I went to a theater once and their screens were just big pull down portable screens that had to be hooked to the floor.

Like this only bigger:

Diplomat.jpg

All the screen sizes in the theaters here are the same so its not an issue.

Is this a word problem!?!?!?! :google

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

If the train chewblacca is on leaves chicago for the movie theater 60 miles away at 10am and its going 65mph, and the first 2D showing is 1145am, what time will chewblacca arrive for the first 3D showing.

:panic:

If the train chewblacca is on leaves chicago for the movie theater 60 miles away at 10am and its going 65mph, and the first 2D showing is 1145am, what time will chewblacca arrive for the first 3D showing.

Is that on a weekday or weekend?:lol

Hold on . . . Carry the two. I'm going with Tuesday!:)

Last month Man of Steel director Zack Snyder commented on the Wayne Enterprises reference he placed in his new Superman movie. However, it turns out that wasn’t the only Easter egg included for Batman fans. In a recent interview with Empire, Snyder explained another Batman reference that fans may have missed:

When Zod’s tearing the building apart with his heat vision, there’s a Be Calm And Call Batman sign on the wall there, just really small. You might even have to stop the movie to see it but it’s definitely in there. That’s a Double Negative Productions [Easter Egg]. D Neg is the visual effects company here in London that worked on all the Dark Knight movies, and they definitely did that. And [when I saw it], I was like, “That’s awesome.”

998818_10201043615428471_1762998641_n.jpg

Back