Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Target digibook, does it come with 3 Blu-ray discs ? The front disc says feature Blu-ray and the back 2 say special features Blu-ray ?
Factory screw up ?

Watched this again, wanting to like it so bad.

**** this movie. The only nuggets of goodness are the cast, the Deadliest Catch scene and the childhood flashbacks.

At least I got a rockin' tin case out of it.

watched it again tonight with a bunch of friends and 2 of them never seen it.

they said it is the best movie they have ever seen.
to me is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Probably won't pick this up til the weekend, but I cannot wait to watch this again.

Just watching the little Smallville video with the attack planes has me pumped. :yess:

Watched this with the kids tonight. I make fun of Pa Kent's stupid death but a lot of the drama still holds up for me. I like the intensity, Cavill is great and sympathetic, and the action is just insanely cool.

I agree with a lot of the criticism against the film but I dig it anyway. Score one for Hopeman.

I also can't WAIT to see Snyder doing Batman and his vehicles.

watched it again tonight with a bunch of friends and 2 of them never seen it.

they said it is the best movie they have ever seen.
to me is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

This is the best post I have ever seen.

Watched the movie with my wife. She asked the same question that I did while watching it. Why would you go to church for answers when your father is there with all the answers about your enemy and what you can do about it?

Watched the movie with my wife. She asked the same question that I did while watching it. Why would you go to church for answers when your father is there with all the answers about your enemy and what you can do about it?
Because Superman standing in a church makes for a good shot in a trailer. I think that is the primary rationale behind 90% of what happens in this movie.

being raised on Earth most of his life, maybe he thought "Hey, my dead father appeared out of nowhere. Maybe this 'dead father/supreme being' these earthlings are always talking to truly IS real!" :lol

Probably won't pick this up til the weekend, but I cannot wait to watch this again.

Just watching the little Smallville video with the attack planes has me pumped. :yess:

I haven't bought a DVD or Bluray in quite some time, but when I do I wait till they are under ten bucks. I :lol a people that spend 20 or 30+ on a damn dvd. :lol

I still haven't added TDKR....

I haven't bought a DVD or Bluray in quite some time, but when I do I wait till they are under ten bucks.
g8b1cd3ba.jpg

being raised on Earth most of his life, maybe he thought "Hey, my dead father appeared out of nowhere. Maybe this 'dead father/supreme being' these earthlings are always talking to truly IS real!" :lol

I'm not an atheist or anything, but I bet there are a whole lot of people in Metropolis that wished Superman would have went to Jorel for the answers.

Back