Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking more of maybe postal mule. :lol

Wow, when you say "Old school''...you really mean it!

:monkey2 We had all our home movies converted to DVD about 10 years ago. It's just not the same as sitting around the projector and having it's noise in the background watching the movies.

I was lucky enough to be able to do it for us too, you're right, it's not the same. It created a real sense of occasion. Easy access has replaced occasion. And I miss my old Bell & Howell equipment.

He done bursted that man's head open.

I'm surprised Superman didn't do it.

Wow, when you say "Old school''...you really mean it!

I was lucky enough to be able to do it for us too, you're right, it's not the same. It created a real sense of occasion. Easy access has replaced occasion. And I miss my old Bell & Howell equipment.

Yeah. You couldn't really talk over the oldassed projectors so everybody was kinda forced to sit and watch which made it great. Now that they're on DVD, they've become background noise for family conversations. It's funny how evolution contributes to devolution. :( :lol

I have a bunch of 8mm family movies from around the time I was first born. I'm going to get them transferred to DVD and hand them out for Christmas. I found a place that charges ~$40 for every 2hrs of film.

I was on another forum asking why people liked it so much and no one could answer. Ultimately the moderator told me to stop posting. I was not bashing or saying anything negative, I just wanted to know why some called it the best comic movie, or the best superman yet. I saw man of steel twice in the theaters, bought the book, the soundtrack, and the movie. I just wanted to know why they thought it was so good and no one could give me a difinitive answer.

I was on another forum asking why people liked it so much and no one could answer. Ultimately the moderator told me to stop posting. I was not bashing or saying anything negative, I just wanted to know why some called it the best comic movie, or the best superman yet. I saw man of steel twice in the theaters, bought the book, the soundtrack, and the movie. I just wanted to know why they thought it was so good and no one could give me a difinitive answer.

Definitely not the best Superhero movie, but it does have a ton of redeeming qualities which make it for me, the best Superman movie, from performances, to visuals, to plot (for the most part) to characters (most of them anyway), sure it's not perfect, but I love it.

Not sure why you didn't get an answer over there :lol

Because people like convulsion, and dark angry characters,

It's like trying to ask someone the following about Star Wars prequel characters:

https://youtu.be/FxKtZmQgxrI?t=6m46s

Why do you care so much?

Definitely not the best Superhero movie, but it does have a ton of redeeming qualities which make it for me, the best Superman movie, from performances, to visuals, to plot (for the most part) to characters (most of them anyway), sure it's not perfect, but I love it.

Not sure why you didn't get an answer over there :lol

It started off with my comment that I did not understand why Clark did not consult Jorel before he met with Zod. I then went on to say that the movie did not work for and could someone talk me down. Others chimed in arguing about it. I came back asking if someone could just tell me what they liked about it. Others got mad accused me of trolling, I was called names then the moderator told me to stop posting and move on. My point if you think a movie is so good you should be able to explain why and what you liked best about it.

Back