Man of Steel (SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's actually scientifically proven that strong bicep muscles are more aerodynamic and appropriate for flight than a thinner individual without them.

In most studies, the stockier subject cut through the air faster and easier than the lankier subject who would get pushed back by the air and wind forces.

I know after a good lift and workout I fly faster than I do when I've fasted for days. It's especially noticeable on my flights from the west to the east coasts.

It's actually scientifically proven that strong bicep muscles lens are more aerodynamic and appropriate for flight than a thinner individual without them.

In most studies, the stockier subject cut through the air faster and easier than the lankier subject who would get pushed back by the air and wind forces.

I know after a good lift and workout I fly faster than I do when I've fasted for days. It's especially noticeable on my flights from the west to the east coasts.

:lol:lol:rotfl

Does anybody else wonder if Perry White didn't know who Clark Kent was too? I mean what journalism experience does Clark have? Nothing about his schooling is even touched on in the movie. He's just wandering around doing good deeds then he decides to become a reporter and gets a job at one of the leading newspapers in a major city.

Does anybody else wonder if Perry White didn't know who Clark Kent was too? I mean what journalism experience does Clark have? Nothing about his schooling is even touched on in the movie. He's just wandering around doing good deeds then he decides to become a reporter and gets a job at one of the leading newspapers in a major city.

Maybe, like Gaspar says, the radiation is so powerful it just magically gave him the ability to write too? :huh

Maybe he did study journalism before he started taking random jobs, I wouldn't mind if they kinda retconned/added that.

I wish they would too. The movie makes it seem like his father dies and Clark pulls a Kung Fu. Wanders around getting in and out of adventures. It would be nice to see a bit more of his background explored. When he was hitchhiking after he destroyed that guys truck I almost thought I heard the soundtrack to the old Hulk tv show.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the timeline with Kara and the scout ship. Buried for 18,000 years but then how does that make Kara his cousin by way of Jor-El's brother Zor-El?

I wish they would too. The movie makes it seem like his father dies and Clark pulls a Kung Fu. Wanders around getting in and out of adventures. It would be nice to see a bit more of his background explored.

Yeah, in fact, I wouldn't mind more of those flashbacks, hitchhiking Clark sounds interesting.

In the mind of anyone who's been on a basic physics class. :exactly:

Because physics teaches us that people are capable of flying, seeing through solid objects, running super fast, being able to lift tons, hearing conversations across the globe and shooting lasers out of their eyes, aaaaaaaaaall without the aid of technology. :cuckoo:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the timeline with Kara and the scout ship. Buried for 18,000 years but then how does that make Kara his cousin by way of Jor-El's brother Zor-El?

Wormholes are a tricky thing, if 2 people travel through 2 different wormholes to the same place, one may arrive in what he perceives as seconds, and the other in years.

For example, in the comics, Kal and Kara were sent to earth almost at the same time, Kara was a teenager and Kal a baby, yet, Kara arrived like 30 years after Kal, Kal now being older than her.

Because physics teaches us that people are capable of flying, seeing through solid objects, running super fast, being able to lift tons, hearing conversations across the globe and shooting lasers out of their eyes, aaaaaaaaaall without the aid of technology. :cuckoo:

I didn't say that, but please, continue with your hyperboles, they're usually what you end up with when your logic fails :lol

Back